or Connect

Posts by Tbutton

Thanks so much for all your sweet replies! I'm always glad to hear encouragement rather than how crazy we are :). I edited the post to add some pictures. I'd hate to deprive anyone :).
I'm right there with you. It's been five days, and I can tell they're getting much better now. The first few days were the worst- nursing the baby, smelling the baby, looking at the baby, etc sent me into wicked cramping. I don't remember anything like this from the last time. I don't have any tried and true advice, unfortunately. I read that keeping your uterus balled up tight at all times would lessen the pain and that you should just massage your uterus as often as...
*Edited to add photos!* Here is my detailed birth story- hopefully not too detailed!! I was getting a bit anxious for my baby's arrival, and my due date confusion wasn't helping. I was technology free for this pregnancy, and due to breatfeeding and inconsistent cycles (and poor charting , I was either due around January 3rd or December 25th. I just went by the later date and didn't worry until Christmas rolled around and I couldn't help the anxiety any longer! We moved...
Yay!!! Congrats! I've got a nursing pro here too, and I couldn't be more grateful!! Enjoy your baby moon!
I will have to come back soon with a detailed birth story, but our baby boy was born this morning at 4:21. He's 19 inches and 7 lbs 7 oz. We got to the hospital just in time. They asked for a urine sample as soon as we got to the room, and I knew how close I was. I brought DH into the bathroom and quickly pushed the baby right out! I caught him with my husband's help while the nurse tried to push her way in . I had no tearing, got to catch and check for gender myself. He's...
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you and your beautiful girl!
Oh yes- the cooking and cleaning is great! I just wish I could relax better when we have company. Tiny apartments make that hard for me- there's no escape! But, yes, No complaints about cooking and cleaning :-D.
Sorry for the repost! My phone makes things hard on me! Sounds good- I am trying my best not to be anxious. Having mothers come into town just in case I go in to labor (since we don't know anyone who can watch our daughter) has really amped up the pressure for me. I'm so tired of being asked how I feel... It sounds like you're got a good handle on everything- I sure hope the wait is an easy one for both of us!!
So they didn't get thrown away?! Thank goodness!! I'm pretty much ready for baby now. The only things left are not too important, so I'm feeling better. My MIL has been here and is doing lots of cleaning and cooking, so if I had the baby right now, there would be no panic. Yay!
So they didn't get thrown away?! Thank goodness!! I'm pretty much ready for baby now. The only things left are not too important, so I'm feeling better. My MIL has been here and is doing lots of cleaning and cooking, so if I had the baby right now, there would be no panic. Yay!