or Connect

Posts by Louisw

Yep right here in the land of the free.
  There are hundreds if not thousands of things we can do to prevent Alzheimer's. First do no harm.   “Alzheimer’s disease is a disease of the nervous system. There is strong evidence that long term exposure to Electromagnetic Fields is a risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease.” BioInitiative Working Group   “Vitamin K deficiency may contribute to the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease.” Allison   “In autopsies of individuals diagnosed with Alzheimer’s damage due to brain...
  IMO we could END the Alzheimer's epidemic by simply outlawing the "Flu Shot".   IMO most say well over 80% of Alzheimer's  is primarily CAUSED by our wonderful "Flu Shot".
Speaking of children of the "seasonal flu"   Young Children   "Before the CDC advocated vaccinating children under the age of five, the number of children dying from the flu was very low, and on the decline. Then, in 2003, just after children aged five and under started getting vaccinated, the number of flu deaths skyrocketed.”   Doctor Joseph Mercola MD   Pediatric Flu Deaths by Year Made WORSE by Flu Vaccine    1999 -- - 29 deaths 2000 -- - 19...
  “There are two things about the biological agent field I would like to mention. One is the possibility of technological surprise. Molecular biology is a field that is advancing very rapidly, and eminent biologists believe that within a period of 5 to 10 years it would be possible to produce a synthetic biological agent, an agent that does not naturally exist and for which no natural immunity could have been acquired.” Dr. Donald MacArthur U.S. Military biowar research...
  Please show me ONE scientific paper where it is DEMONSTRATED that HIV causes AIDS. HIV = AIDS is a MYTH sold to us by the CDC and a man who had a PRIME role in the creation of AIDS Doctor Gallo.   AIDS certainly exists and is killing people just as it was designed to do.   Of course I do not deny AIDS exists. I deny HIV causes AIDS because there is NO Proof or even a decent demonstration of facts to support this myth.
  Yes this is certainly true. Too bad the CDC lied all those years about 36,000/year dying from the "seasonal flu". Canada's health care system does not seem as corrupted as is our Rockefeller controlled HHS. You guys are LUCKY.
  Yes Kathy there is ALWAYS doubt. But we must take the information we have in hand and make decisions.   All the information I have tells me the risk to reward for the "flu shot" is off the chart. Say like 100,000 to 1 against taking the shot.   And being 73 I sure consider Alzheimer's a much bigger threat than a silly cold.   "We have found that clinically normal individuals aged 60-65 who receive influenza vaccine three or four times during a five-year period, will...
  A wise course IMO.   Please make sure you use vitamin D3. The Medical Industry like to write prescriptions for the high cost and TOXIC vitamin D2.
  My goodness just look around. Forced drugging is growing stronger by the day. Want to send your child to school VACCINATE; want to keep your job VACCINATE; want to stay in medicine VACCINATE. Want to get an "exemption" go see a doctor.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEq95DyPMjIAIDS certainly exists and is killing people just as it was designed to do.   There are so many deadly scams involving "testing" "DX" and "Medication" it would blow  your mind. My advice is to...