or Connect

Posts by SeventhMoon

Oops! didn't mean to post twice.
Greetings to those in and around Cache Valley Utah!   I've been interested in Waldorf since before my daughter was born, and now that she is a year old I am reaching out to connect with other Waldorf families in the area.  I know there is a group in the SLC area but that is too far for us to travel frequently for events so I've decided to start another Utah-Waldorf branch up here in Cache Valley.  I've met a couple other people in the area interested and our first...
Greetings to those in and around Cache Valley Utah!   I've been interested in Waldorf since before my daughter was born, and now that she is a year old I am reaching out to connect with other Waldorf families in the area.  I know there is a group in the SLC area but that is too far for us to travel frequently for events so I've decided to start another Utah-Waldorf branch up here in Cache Valley.  I've met a couple other people in the area interested and our first...
Greetings to those in and around Cache Valley Utah with an interest in Waldorf!   I am looking to build a Waldorf community here in Cache Valley.  Our first event will be a pot-luck dinner on June 20th to celebrate summer solstice and get to know all the new families.  For more information visit our FB page Cache Valley - Waldorf.  Would love to have you join us!
There is a new mother's group here in Logan called Cache Valley Crunchy Mamas and we have a facebook page if any of you are interested.  We just had our first playdate last week!