or Connect

Posts by Jyotsna

Thanks for the bump.  My friend is still looking for breastmilk for her daughter.  Please let me know if you have any to share.   Thanks!
Please join us for the Improving Birth National Rally for Change-Memphis on this Monday, September 3rd.  We need everyone to stand with evidence based care for Mothers and babies!    For more information about it: http://memphisdoula.weebly.com/1/post/2012/08/join-us-for-the-national-rally-for-change.html   See you Monday!
Hello,   If you are searching for an experienced doula in Memphis, please contact me.  I've had 12 years of doula experience with nearly 40 births.  I'm happy to work with anyone who wants a doula at her birth!   Mothercare Doula Services of Memphis   http://memphisdoula.weebly.com/index.html   Amelia
Hi, I was just coming here to post my website in case anyone is looking for a doula and saw your post.  WELCOME!  Perhaps it's a challenge to move during a pregnancy and have to start with a new doctor, but this may be your chance to work with a VBAC friendly doctor so you can have a successful birth!    Also, we have a very nice group of women here in the Memphis area you may be interested in getting to know.  Please contact me.  I'd love ot hear from you!  And...
I'm trying to find the Summer/Fall 2012 Low Income Support group.  Anyone?
Hello,   A friend of mine has an 8 month old baby girl who has been on donated breast milk and her own breast milk from one breast.  She has run out of the donated breast milk and is looking for new donors.  If you live in the Memphis, TN area, are healthy and drug free,  and have the ability to provide extra breast milk for her baby, please let me know.  She had to put her on formula last week and the baby is not handling formula very well at all.    If you have...
I just wanted to jump in here and say HI.  It's been a while and I wanted to let you know that time does improve some things in the post divorce era.  My ex is trying to be a better parent, has been learning to leave me alone and keep communication about the children between us.  He's a freak, and was very abusive of me and my kids in the past, but he is doing better.    I'm enjoying single parenthood more too.  I just wanted to thank all of you moms here who helped...
I'm a doula.  I arrive early and pay for my own.  I don't assume that my client (pregnant mom) will even want anything.
Karen, please look me up..
I wanted to respond to The Fragile.  Our experience so far is that K12 does not have expectations on how many hours a day a child is logged in.  Only that the accessments are taken.  This means if your child wants to move forward to the end unit tests, he or she can do that, without completing all the work (all the busy work).  I have two kids in K12 both in 6th.  Sometimes they are doing all the work, because they find it interesting, and want to take their time, and...