or Connect

Posts by Jyotsna

Holiday hugs to all you mama's.  I hope that your wishes come true!
The girl I knew...I don't see anyone responding, and I don't know the answer to your questions.  You may want to post on the single parenting forum to get some answers, and ....they will tell you to contact an attorney for a free consultation.  Especially since you will be moving out of state.   Good luck with that.      Hope everyone is doing well.  This is a trying month if your family expects or even hopes for gifts.  I have been knitting barbie doll clothing...
I have two 10 year olds and one 14 year old (boy).  It is alarming how quickly they go through foods.  My son gets so hungry and wants to sit and eat the cheese and crackers, then the apples, maybe some left over pasta and more...all one after the other.  This is in between meals, and especially after dinner.  My girls can gobble up fruit and pasta's fast.  We eat basmati brown rice every night or every other night.  It is expensive to do this, but I buy a large 20# bag...
Hi everyone,   Happy December...can you believe it is already December?  I can't.  I posted a post to the November low income thread and would like everyone to take a look.  It pertains to food stamps. Wishing you all a warm and cozy evening!   PS...anyone still confused on how to move from messages back to a forum, or anything else now?
Happy November,   I was surprised to get a letter in the mail from the food stamps office saying "as a mandatory Food Stamp registrant, you are required by federal law to register with the food stamp employment and training program of the (state) department of labor and workforce development.  Opportunities for training and employment will be discussed at your appointment (_______________),  If you enroll in a qualified component, you will be eligible for travel...
The PPP only says that we both have decision making rights unless we come to an empasse, then I have the right to make all decisions concerning health care, for non-emergency situations...which means every day care.   Also we have a pro-rated amount that we each have to pay after insurance pays all they will pay.    There is no mention about him being able to "bail" out on being responsible.
I was very shock yesterday to recieve a phone call from the place where my dd1 receives physical therapy.  The person told me that DD1's father called to remove himself from all financial responsibility.  He was "irrate" per the person who called me, "creating a stink in the office".    So he can just call up and say he is no longer financially responsible...and then he can get away with it.  This is the same thing that happened with the counseling office, where my...
Looking forward to a postive month! Making gifts too!
I want to make hats and dresses (and maybe pinafores) for my girls to play in. They love make believe. I would like to make these for my girls for a holiday gift. The hat I'm talking about has a big brim, and ties under the neck. Are there free patterns, and where is the best place to get fabric for these? Thanks!