or Connect

Posts by Jyotsna

The title says it all. Can anyone tell me if there is a law that covers this? This would be the 2 time he has done this...first time when she was 5 years old, at night, on Christmas Eve, while he had sex with a woman. Then three people came in the car with him, and she says they were all poking each other in the ears. She asked for hot chocolate because she was so cold, and she was in her pj's in a cold car. Her father's girl friend told her that there wasn't enough...
SummerLove, How is swagbucks going? I'd do it but I have earned nothing so far...and can't figure out how to do it. Am I an idiot? LOL
I am deeply inspired by all of you who are so cleverly creating your gifts for your family. I have always wanted to do this...for the entire holiday gift giving season, but I tend to wait till the last minute, which causes me so much stress. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the felted soap and the avent calendar. I have picky family members. No one wants anything knitted. I love to knit. I haven't done any felting but practice felting. I love the kidea of the felted soap. ...
Steph, I love this idea; advent activities calendar! -Make snow flakes for the windows...the more glitter, the better! -Make hot chocolate and listen to carols. -Have a cookie exchange with your kid's friends and families. -Thread popcorn and cranberry garland and hang on the tree. -My kids LOVE to make a cranberry garland to hang outside, for the birds. More...more! Now that's the holiday spirit!
If you have bipolar, you should be able to get some help, including help with housing after your trial. I hope your lawyer is playing the bipolar card, and not the Fibro card. I hope you are getting medical treatment (meds) and counseling. This will make your case alone. My son has bp and I have been concerned about his future..I looked into how he would be able to get help, and basically he will be able to as an adult. I wish you so much luck, but living...
Seems like there is a rash of car problems, and I hope it won't happen with mine. However, my van is 10 years now and there are lots of small problems with it. I can drive it, but it shakes, the brakes are squealing and other issues, and I am worried about it for sure! I'm sorry I can't remember the user name of the mama here who is about to have everything paid off, but I am so happy for you! About me: I'm still looking for a house...need to move, only can...
I am so thrilled to see that this conversation with your husband turned into a open exchange about money. I have been afraid since my divorce (ex who didn't trust anyone with money, including me) that no man would be willing to have financial oneness and transparency with me, because of my ex's behaviour and his lack of trust in sharing with me his savings (something I never got any of during the divorce, and is still somewhat of a sore spot). Yes, it hurt the...
I'm not sharing everthing about who has called CPS, because it is possible he reads this. Someone in authority has called CPS. It went no where. Very distressing.
Smeep: She is 10, has to change in her father's bedroom. She has no bedroom of her own. Her brother does however. She is a woman now.
I wanted to jump in here. Personally, I failed myself not to insist on transparency in our relationship. I think it started that way because we were both singles, having lived several years without partners, and used to handling our own money. But as we moved towards owning a home, we had a serious struggle about me being on the loan. In our state, married couples have to both sign, so because of that, it was decided that we would still buy the house and I would have...