or Connect

Posts by Jyotsna

My daughter was commenting tonight on how her father behaves with her. First, he hides her things. When she comes back after a twice week hiatus, she can't find her things. She is afraid to ask him where they are, because he gets explosive so easily. She also told me that she was finger knitting and got all the yarn tangled up. When he saw that, he got very angry, was shouting at her about it. Then, she told me that he said that when my ds turns 18, he will no...
I want to tell you something that no one else has told you. I divorced 6 years ago from your scum twin. He never wanted to touch me like the father of your baby. Thankfully. I have three sweet kids who have nearly been wrecked by his behavior. One who no longer has a father, and two who are now having visitation with him. Just read my posts to see what they have been dealing with for 6 years! One child no longer wants to visit with her father. She has had...
Sorry for taking so long to respond. We are looking for a house because we need to move. DD chose to go to her dad's house this weekend. He called her and told her that she would get to play baseball, ride bikes and other things. She was so excited (thinking he was changing) that she insisted on going. As one of you pointed out, I can't hold her back without a court order. I will work on getting her help. I have been talking to a lawyer about some things but I...
My dd1 recently refused to visit with her father. She also filed a police report about the incident that caused her to be afraid to visit. She's only 10, and yet she has so much strength. Now she thinks she wants to visit again, to see if her father has "changed". I have to make her available from what I understand, but would I be right to assume that she could legally refuse to visit? Also, alternately, my son was born with a special vision condition, and he has...
Did I miss something? Why is your children's father allowed to wait until the children are out of childcare to start paying childsupport? Seems he would have to start paying once you have an agreement in the court? Help me here?
Sending you hugs, and lots and lots of extra strength to get through this and be better on the other side of this.
Sending you love and hugs. That is absolutely rotten of him. Your son needs both of you to help him. Hoping you will find the strength to pull yourself through. We all have had to do it in one way or another. Hang in there, get yourself in a better place.
I think I would ask him for double and not go to court with him unless he refuses. You should also ask him to pay for part of her clothing, some of your housing (as it affects the child). Have a talk with him to see how much he would like to support both of you.
Hi Memphis mamas, I'm looking for a house to rent in East Memphis, preferably Colonial Acres. If you know of any house with 3 bedrooms and 1-2 bathrooms, please let me know. You can PM me. Thanks!
This is old, but I couldn't help replying. I think it is two things...as others have said...first being patchouli and then maybe some natural deoderant. I use Toms of Maine with Calendula. It's very earthy smelling. I don't use much patchouli, but I sometimes burn incense. Could the earthy smell be sweat? My son swears that my sister and I smell the same, and he says this more often than not when we are a little sweaty. He loves the smell, saying it smells like...