or Connect

Posts by Jyotsna

First, ask your ex's parents (son's grandparents) to pick up your son on the way. If they don't want to/can't, then have ex pay to repair your car. I would never put my children in cars with strangers. I would really be cautious about putting my child in the car with someone I knew, and if my child didn't want to go. That would be a real RED light to me. I feel that the most important part of the journey for your son, should be handled in a better way that with an...
I have an older White that I love. I have had it for about 10 years and it was already 20 years when my friend sold it to me. I have made countless clothing for my kids, draperies, purses, bags, diapers and much more. At this point, I have broken the bobbin spinner (to rethread) and I don't know how I am going to get it fixed at a friendly price. One friend told me her mom does machine repairs when she visits in this area, but I haven't heard she could actually do...
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...0#post15818830
Time to move! Carry on!
Hi everyone, Hope you don't mind if I move us over to September. I keep looking for it.
I think you should do what it is that is best for you and your baby. The baby is not born yet, so I don't think there is a jurisdiction for the baby now. Your partner seems to need some special help of his own, and may not be able to care for the child. Good luck with that.
DeerMother: Kids are 10 and 14. Yes to abuse with both me and the kids. Yes the kids trust me, but are afraid that their dad will find out they told me. It happened once and took them 1 year to trust again enough to tell me. I've offered their dad advice like, "get out of the house, go to library, park, just get out". He said he was going to do it today, but he didn't. Normally I don't hear from their dad. I try to allow him the parenting time that is legally...
All I knew in the beginning was that he wanted me to pick up the children. I didn't learn about the details till I got my son at 6:30 tonight. His dad wouldn't let my dd come with me. I wanted to push it, but was afraid he would take it out on her more if I did. He legally has the weekend, so he was able to say dd stays, while ds goes. These are some of my thoughts. Next time he says come get the kids, I'm going to get in the car and go get them. If he doesn't allow...
10am this morning, I got a call from the kids dad to come and get them. I tried to size up the situation, and he said he would call back. He called back, told me nothing, but said he would call back again. Shortly he called and again, very angry, over the top angry, screaming at me, "What did you teach our children!" I couldn't understand what he was saying, he voice was so garbled due to his anger. He said my son swung his fist at him, and my daughter refused to look...
Karmabat, congratulations on the birth of your baby. How is he/she? I'd love to hear about the Med birth story, if you don't mind sharing, or you come pm me personally. We had a doula meeting today and will have another next month. We will definately make time to hear your story if you would be willing to share it. Congratuations again, and please tell us if your baby is okay.