or Connect

Posts by poulianna

According to Dr Mercola and an Interview with Dr. Vermeer ... You can find this article in Dr. Mercola's archives.  Vitamin K Shots are Completely Unnecessary for Your Newborn! I recently had the pleasure of interviewing the foremost expert in the world on vitamin K, Dr. Cees Vermeer, PhD, Associate Professor of Biochemistry at the University of Maastricht (in The Netherlands), I am thrilled to be able to share with you some of the latest information about vitamin...
Hello, I posted a comment you will find it under poulianna.  I hope it will help you make the right decision for you, baby and family.  Anna
Hello, I am Anna Poulin.  I have taught high school for 18 years as my second career.  My first being in Public Health. I have a M.P.H., a masters in public health, concentration in community health.  I teach Health Science Technology Education for students who want to pursue a career in the health industry.  I have known Kathy Vande Giessen for 12 yrs, had students rotate thru her facility for several years until I changed school districts... even was privileged to...