or Connect

Posts by alittlemischief

Sign me up already! I may even come in positive first, what with my incessant need to poas early .... (No judgement, I had to google the meaning of trifecta before I could reply to your post)
@rosie2727 and @chilee our cycles are lined up this month- I'm on CD10, so we will be enduring the 2ww together!
@EdenAurora I'm sorry you are suffering a loss. I've never been there, so can't relate but I am ttc following the mirena and it seems to me like early losses in the subsequent pregnancy after removal is common. If you decide to stick around in this forum (and I hope you do) it would be interesting to me to have some education on low progesterone because I feel like that will be something I need to explore on the coming months if I fail to conceive (I've had random lenght...
@badwolf092087 glad to hear your not suffering any ms- the tiredness and hunger are both signs that your baby is getting what he/she needs from your body. Just keep looking after yourself! I hope you check in here often, I really am drawn to babies and pregnant women these days! (I hope that doesn't sound creepy, I've just got such a new, profound respect for the wonders of new life). AFM I'm just switching between waiting to O and waiting to know and waiting to start to O...
@badwolf092087 what a gorgeous picture! I've never seen one with a heartbeat trace on before. How are you feeling these days?
@NSmomtobe congratulations on your BFP's, if you get chance post some pics? I love to see them! And try not to worry about the temp dip, I chart in celsius and I think 36.70 is the highest it has ever been and my coverlines are usually the same as @chilee's (36.3-36.4ish), so I'd still call it a high temp. What's your coverline like? Was it close to that? Lovely line @EdenAurora hoping you have a blissful pregnancy @tinytina I haven't been to the Dr's yet about my wacky...
@jenjy I was confident I O'd then, give or take a day, I had crosshairs on FF, and a pos opk. But either way, I had a temp drop today and AF has arrived. So I'm back to waiting to O again.
@AntoninBeGonin there is lots of reasons to be hopeful. May women get extra fertile after coming off BC. I concieved my first the first month off. Good luck! @ericka29 welcome! I wish I had joined a group like this in the waiting to be ready time. There is so much to learn about our bodies @rosie2727 sorry about AF. But congrats on having a body that is behaving as it should. Tad jealous! Because... AFM- my last cycle was 25 days, O'd on CD15 with 10 LP. Now I'm on CD...
Congrats on gettting the job! @rosie2727 And @girlspn please keep us updated, test and test again! It would be great if we had a bfp every few days, we've already got off to a great start so April looks set to be a POSITIVE month for the One Ladies! Lots of christmastime babies
@rosie2727 I get what you mean about subbing to yet another One Thread, but we are committed to graduating no matter how long it takes, so here we are again. Hugs. And wow does this thread move fast- big congratulations @t2009 ! Thank you for the new thread @tinytina I'm in the right place and I should hopefully 'know' by the end of the weekend. I'm not counting on good news. Please can someone explain the tax breaks references to me? I feel out of the loop, I'm...