or Connect

Posts by MamaFae

First let me say what a blessing this community is. I swear anything I have issues with dealing with my kids I can find help here. My husband found our 9 yr old son had been doing this exact thing over the last couple of days. We've not yet talked to him since my mom is here visiting and we don't want to sour the time with her. I would be interested to know if you ever got an answer as to how she thought to search for this stuff? Also what game was she playing....
We spend a week at Emigrant Spring State Park and took day trips to the Pendelton Woolen Mill, Tamástslikt Cultural Institute, and area hiking trails. The campground was beautiful and we had a fantastic time. This is a great thread btw! We are planning on taking a few long weekends this summer and exploring parts of Oregon we have yet to see. Crater Lake and Silver Springs are very high on our list! Blessings, N~
................✧✧♥ ✧✧✧ ✧♥ ..........✧♥ ✧✧✧✧✧✧♥ ✧✧ .......✧✧✧✧♥ ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧♥ .....♥ ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧♥ ✧✧♥ ✧✧ ...✧✧-:-•*'''''*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:- ✧♥ ✧ ..♥ ✧✧**♥ Lots Of Love♥**✧✧♥ ✧ ..✧-:-•*'''''*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:- ✧✧♥ ✧ .....♥ ✧✧✧✧♥ ✧✧✧✧✧✧♥ ✧ ......✧✧♥ ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧♥ ✧✧ .......♥ ✧✧✧✧✧♥ ✧✧♥ ✧♥ ...........✧♥ ✧♥ ✧✧✧♥ ✧✧ ............l . . l.../ . / ............\ . . l..l . / .............\ . .\/ . / .........¸•(\/) ¸.•´♥ ..............l . . . . l...
Quote: Originally Posted by Azryel You know, I find it weird how often parenting techniques that make my life EASIER (breastfeeding, co-sleeping, babywearing) are framed as things that make a mom's life HARDER. I wear my kids in part to keep ME happy -- it's not a sacrafice I do for my kids. * Jaime AMEN sister!!!! This is exactly how I felt about all of that. It was easier on me to use a sling than carry in arms my child who had reflux. ...
What a blessing to have found this tribe! I'm 35 with 3 wonderful children. After my 3rd, I hemmoraged badly and ended up with a severe prolapse. My husband had gotten "clipped" and we had decided we were done with the whole pregnancy thing, so at the time I wasn't too upset with the need for a hyster. But, now I find myself surrounded by friends who are either pregnant or trying to be and its grating on me. I'm feeling pretty sad right now that I won't have my magical...
Hello!! Just stumbled across this tribe and thought I would add my info Bronwenn LVL 70 Night Elf Druid -- Stormreaver I am a very low key casual player and have only gotten one character to 70. I'm spending my time doing daily's, working rep, and saving money for that epic flying mount. Come say hi and let me know you're from MDC (I get a lot of annoying random tells, so I tend to ignore those I don't know.) Blessings, N~
I so feel your pain! We moved up here to PDX in 2004 from TX and were soooo shocked at the cost of living increase. DH didn't get a raise with his transfer so we were stuck (are stuck) trying to live in Oregon on a Texas budget. All I can say is one thing that has helped us cut cost is having DH ride his bike to work as this is a very cyclist friendly place. Another is doing most of my shopping at the farmers markets for produce, a local butcher for meat, and Costco...
It's been a while since I've been over here to this thread. So Merry Meet to all of you wonderful pagan mamas! I'm happy to be headed into spring and sunny days returning here in the Pac NW. It is wonderful to see the flowers starting to bloom, crocuses and daffodills, daphenes and plum trees. I love that my birthday is during this time of renewal. It makes it all the more specail So anyway I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Blesses Ostara and may this...
Just a reminder! Check out www.nineinnineout.org for a group in your area. Get together share the babywearing love, help new parents learn the basics, get help with holds, carrier types etc. Nothing works better than hands on, face to face practice and assistance! Happy Babywearing! Blessings, Nichol
while I never had any issues while I lived in Round Rock and Austin, TX I am really pulling for you guys on this one!! BTW have you posted this info in the Find Your Tribe Texas section? Blessings, Nichol