or Connect

Posts by LizzieStewbutt

You may also use this forum http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/   It provides a WEALTH of information and debunks a lot of that scary crap you read about those with high FSH.  You will find that a lot of these women have conceived with much higher FSH levels.  You will need to find an RE that is high FSH friendly...although I really don't think you fall into the HIGH category...be wary because some apparently try to convince you to go the DE route, which is an...
I like Mothering and 3GirlsHolistic part deux! 
I like Mothering and 3GirlsHolistic!!
I forgot to mention in my hurried response, that I was also diagnosed with High blood pressure and a thyroid problem..it hasn't been written in stone, but I believe it's hashi's considering my antibody level. I've been on 50mg Synthroid for a couple of months now.  All of this came to fruition this year...and a lot of stress can be attributed to these problems...I am in the military, that is stressful enough on its own...but I thought i was going to deploy, apparently...
CWW,   Do not jump to conclusions before you have more information on High FSH. And do not rely on google to give you information on FSH because it will downright scare the bejeebus out of you.  You will need to go to an OB-GYN first and have them run the panel on you on CD3, if possible.  That FSH level is really not that high in comparison to a lot of ladies who have gone on to have healthy babies.    When I first found out about my high FSH (I'm 32), I was...
No evidence of pregnancy in u/s, bfn urine test. The dr. says it was all chemical pregnancies...that no egg was actually fertilized. That it's amerrohea possibly caused by a thyroid issue. I go in for blood work next week. She mentioned Clomid, progesterone, etc...   So awesome. I've been thinking I was pregnant since March...mourning the loss of the first chemical as if it actually existed. And all along....I am just broken. At least, now it can be identified and...
ahhh!!! Ive was drinking Refresh by Tazo, which is mint, every night for about a week or so.  I've never seen it on an "what to avoid" list! I've since been avoiding it since i read this post a couple of days ago, but I really hope the little bit that I did drink didn't do any harm. How can peppermint hurt?
Thanks Momma and WritingLove. I appreciate having a place to post my feelings instead of trying to fixate so much on what may or may not happen in the future. My DH doesn't like for me to be reading and obsessing so much and rolls eyes and acts very impatient and intolerant of me when I express my anxiety, so other than talking to my mom who says "try not to worry", I don't really have anyone else in the physical world to express myself to. I have no idea if I am still...
Oh I like that you say "mom to your spirit baby". I have one, too. I have a peace lily in honor. I wake up every morning and see it. It comforts me.
Yes, indeed. Thank you for this thread! I am in a wait, a limbo, the floating around in what-if's, worse case scenarios, the unknown....I am waiting to see if I will have a developing, healthy baby in my uterus on the 22nd.   I go in and out of obsessing over every symptom or lack thereof. in and out of crying about whether or not God has blessed me with a viable pregnancy...I have been jumping back and forth from positivity that I am pregnant and thinking about what...