or Connect

Posts by LottieLee

Hi Ladies,   I'm just about 7 weeks along and for the last 2 weeks or so (since before I found out I was pregnant) I've been feeling progressively ill every day. I haven't actually thrown up, but I feel nauseated a lot (kind of like motion sickness) and haven't had my usual energy because of it.   Don't get me wrong- I'm still 'functioning'- still keeping up with all of my chores and I do all of the housework (we're in the process of moving so I left my job some...
Beautiful! :)
4 weeks for me! My period was due and no sign of it, although I was feeling a little 'off' (fatigued, just generally not feeling 100%) so I took the test... :) Due July 3, 2013! 
This predicts a Girl for me... I hope it's right :)
Although I love Irish names and think the spellings are beautiful- I have to vote for No for this name (assuming you don't  live in Ireland). Spellings that aren't immediately recognizable I can only imagine will cause frustration throughout the child's life- with other people mispronouncing and misspelling it all the time.    Good Luck to you!
LilyTIger offered excellent advice- I'm sorry I have nothing further to add :( *hugs* I hope everything works out for you and your DH- sending my best wishes your way!
Due July 3 here :)
Hello All!   I haven't posted here in a while (last time I posted was months ago in the TTC forums). Well, it's finally happened! Last week I got a positive Pregnancy test! I know that you're not meant to say anything until after your first trimester, but I'm just so excited! I'm about 4 to 5 weeks along right now. Hoping that all will go smoothly!    Online due date calculators tell me I should be due July 3, 2012 but I'll hopefully get an appointment at the...
Hi Everyone!   Thanks for all of the helpful responses :) About a month before going off the Pill I went to the doctor regarding fatigue so had blood work done (I was normal / fine on all accounts- except that my thyroid was a fraction high, but my Dr told me this was usually due to the Pill and it wasn't high enough to be a concern). The fatigue ended up being put down to the obvious culprit of overwork (in addition, we are house hunting as we will be relocating...
Hi Chispita!   My husband and I are trying to conceive our first as well, so I know how stressful it is! I'm excited / scared as well. Like you, my family is overseas and all of our friends are either single or married and childless, so it will undoubtedly be a big transition for us as well.    I have mild hypothyroidism as well, and hope that it won't affect my ability to conceive. I only just started charting so I have no idea if I ovulate frequently or not...