or Connect

Posts by luvmy2angels

no problem...it seems to have stopped happening! Thank you!
We have gotten it the past couple of years as a protective measure for our youngest and we should probably continue as a protective measure for my husband who has to take immunosuppressive drugs for a condition that he has. It would be more serious for him to get the flu than your average healthy individual.  
I guess I will reply even though I sort of already did in the case for vaccination thread...   I've done my research...I continue to research and I trust my pediatrician...I think that pretty much sums it up. I've seen firsthand how fast illness and disease spread through my children's daycare and public school and I'm comfortable that we are protecting them in every way possible from possibly debilitating, paralyzing or even fatal diseases (not to mention the...
I don't know about everyone else but I stopped reading Louis's posts around page 10...I guess I should go ahead and use that ignore feature to make it easier to read this post! :)
of course the hate goes both ways with this statement: "The above points are not all exhaustive. If after reading all this you still want to vaccinate your child, please go ahead. You deserve a vaccine-damaged child"
Kathy, you're right about the hate spewing...and I personally didn't really read the replies, I focused on what the case against was...here is a better link with just the 40 points...http://www.swaraj.org/shikshantar/40Reasons.htm   of course the hate goes both ways with this statement: "The above points are not all exhaustive. If after reading all this you still want to vaccinate your child, please go ahead. You deserve a vaccine-damaged child"
It talks a lot about India, but to me the concerns seem to be pretty similar here...and I was focusing on the 40 points against...I didn't read the reply of the blogger all that much...
Rrrrrachel...this blog post sums a lot of it up I think...   http://vaccinesandevolution.blogspot.com/2012/05/sometimes-while-poking-around-anti.html
trying to respond ....take 3
I came across a good blog post on this...I'll try to send it via PM as I'm apparently not allowed to post links as a new member...