or Connect

Posts by jaholland82

I know your not attacking me I appreciate the feedback. I just forgot to mention those things in the first post. The 18 hours on pitocin being dangerous was told to me by an OBGYN. I knew something happened to him when he was born, I just didn't see it from this view point until I had my 2nd child recently. They were incredibly similar as far as  the difficulty I had with going into labor and staying in labor. I actually struggled more with my 2nd than the 1st but hes...
Thanks for the responses. For pitocin to be in your system for 18 hours I've learned is dangerous. In my opinion, the fact that they turned it up as high as they did as abruptly as they did is insane. According to some of the research I have been doing, a c section should have been offered. Also, pitocin has the effect of making the contractions stronger. When using too much pitocin, it can cause your uterus to push the placenta so hard that it will virtually explode. We...
Statute of limitations where I live is 3 years upong discovery. In this case there hasn't been discovery yet. With minors it's until they are 18.
Has this happened to any one?  I'm looking into whether or not there is enough evidence to file a malpractice lawsuit and anyones response would be appreciated.   My son was a week overdue so I was induced with pitocin. The Dr started me on the drip at 7 am. No labor so she kept increasing the dose. She broke my water at 1 pm and I started contracting approx 1:30 pm. My contractions started slowing down so she increased the pitocin drip to the max (I feel it was...
I have a similar story. My doctor induced labor because Baby was overdue. I started the pitocin at 7 am. No labor, so they broke the water at 1pm and I started labor but then it went away so they turned up the pitocin. Shortly after I was getting contractions again and again it started going away. They jacked up the pitocin on the highest dose they believed I could handle. (I believe they turned it up way too high way too fast. My son was hooked up to the fetal monitor...