or Connect

Posts by mamaK3211

I'm so sorry for your experience mama! We have all these ideas of how birth should go and how it should be perfect, peaceful, and natural. Unfortunately we can not always control that and things happen that we cannot control nor can we go back in time and change. It is normal to feel how you are feeling. We spend 9 months waiting for this moment. As you said, doing research about what is best for mom and baby and building this plan in our head then... for whatever...
Hey mamas! I know this is an old post but I live in South Burlington with my 15 month old daughter and we are always looking for playgroups!  
First I am so glad I found this group! My name is Kristin and my daughter is now 15 months old. I will give a shortish story of my labor and delivery. Her due date was March 3rd, 2011. February 26th was a planned busy day. We had to go transport some things for df's business and his mom was flying in from Brazil in the afternoon. This was also the first time I was meeting her. Well I woke up that morning feeling very crampy. I was driving on the way to the first stop and...
My name is Kristin and I am a mom to a beautiful 15 month old daughter, Liliana. I am currently a SAHM and hope to get my certification as a doula and lactation consultant in the future. Liliana's dad and I are engaged and planning our wedding :-) We have one cat, Cali, and her and Liliana are best friends. We love doing outdoor activities year round. We are planning to have more children in the future but are waiting a little while longer before starting ttc. I'm...