or Connect

Posts by Bronsma

So after much studying and talking to several professionals, I've decided it's best to wean him right now. My health is suffering as well as my babes. I really would have loved to do child led weaning but I know that this is what is best right now. I can't be the I need to be for him until I get all this mercury out of my body. Being able to have the energy to play and connect with him I think far outweighs the benefits of continuing to breastfeed. Now if he was only...
I did not have allergic reactions, but I did get clogged milk ducts every time I would take it.  I am not sure if it created a yeast overgrowth or what?   
Mama Bear, what did you end up doing about this?  I am going through the same thing right now, only my son is 17 months.  He will definitely put up a fight if I weaned him.  I dont want to traumatize him emotionally either and was wandering what you ended up doing and how you did it?  Thanks!
I have recently found out that I am being affected by 4 Amalgam fillings (mercury).  My 17 month old is also getting a little bit of the side effects although it is not too bad (trouble sleeping, going to sleep, and random sensitivities to food).  I am wrestling with what I should do.  I need to get them removed and replaced.  The dentist I would go to specializes in mercury removal and would use a dam, lots of water, and suction to remove them.  After having them...