or Connect

Posts by AnahataChakra

I am bouncing a fussy baby right now so can't write too much :) but babies get overstimulated and overtired real quick and it seems to accumulate in the evenings slinging babies and bouncing on ball is what we swear by..that said if they fall asleep but then wake up 10 min later in pain you probably have to cut something out of your diett....with my first I said I could not cut anything out and suffered through fussy baby with my second I cut out dairy and still had...
My favorite thing about babywearing is the ability to kiss my baby's head while holding my other two kid's hands, it allows me to stay connected to everyone.  
So true sgsnyder!  I wish the water craving came sooner so you had time to actually drink it while nursing!  
This is a awesome thread thank you for making me laugh.  I needed it!  Since you guys mention sleeping...what do those of you that co-sleep with older children do when you want to put baby to bed but have older children in the bed?  I usually try to put her in the bouncer but I want her to start getting used to the bed and being in it without me always there...I want to have sex ok?!   I would never leave her bed with her kicky older brother..maybe its time to move her...
Not to piss anyone off but I think the windi is way too invasive and similiar results from holding baby like this..  http://codenamemama.com/2012/02/13/easy-positions-elimination-communication-newborn/   I had some dairy which I had been avoiding and her poop changed and all of a sudden she is spitting up and fussy..I thought it might happen but I just needed to make sure I couldn't have it, now I know.  The food sensitivity doc I went to said that anything mom is...
Ok just want to share since this is number 3 I have figured newborns out!  lol What I wish I had known with my 1st is this...baby is tired if you can't figure it out or you are eating something that is upsetting her belly(if you breastfeed)   I can't just lay down with her and she will go to sleep(some babies that are super chill may do this) but anyway the longer her wake period has been the more work you have to do to get her to sleep so if she has been awake for a...
I had my husband chop it up(its just like steak right) small and start it in the dehydrator the night of my dds birth then he grinded it up and at 3 days i felt well enough to encapsulate a portion of it the rest is waiting in a tupperware all ground up for me to encapsulate when i run out of my pills...I highly recommend capsules I feel so much more even on them.  Granted I have an encapsulator which makes the job so much more doable.  
Sooo cute! Congrats mama you did great!!
Oh what a great thread I am now 42 +2 ...ugg  but we changed my due date because well I could have ovulated a week later than I thought but really I think it is just to allow things to progress without pressure, who really knows when a baby is late and yesterday at the biophysical she looked great with tons of fluid and so peaceful sucking away(it was our first ultrasound with and of our kids(this is #3) so it was really sweet to see her in there.  I feel conflicted   I...
My son (3 and a 1/2) is doing the same and we still haven't had the baby yet.  we feed him dinner of what we are eating and then give him yogurt and stevia(as much as he wants right before bed)  I remember my dd going through it too.  And then we would have something non crumby by the bed like almonds or something...he will out grow it and then you can go back to what you want the norm to be.  He might just be needing you guys to "prove" that his needs still...