or Connect

Posts by AnahataChakra

Argg!  That must be frustrating!  I am thinking of you today, hope all goes well!  I am going in today to get a biophysical because on Sunday I reach the 42 week mark!  Really not wanting to have one but want to make sure everything is going well in the womb.  
Hi just wanted to wish you luck and offer my advice as a doula...foley bulb try the foley bulb if they know how to do it where you are birthing, the best inductions that I have been to have been at very patient hospitals with the foley bulb..be prepared though if they do place one it is really intense at first and many mamas have some panic attacks but if you have a doula to talk you through it once it is placed you sink into it and it is much better than pitocin..also...
nope it stopped  oh my...  
At 41w 2 days I think this might be it.  Contractions about 10 min apart for the last 3 hours, I am enjoying the day home with no kids.  Just made brownies doing laundry and dishes and now starting to wonder when things will pick up(as I know things change quickly so I called my hubby home from work to spend the rest of the day with me)  wondering what to do when kids get out of school..oh well just trusting that it will all work out and I am so excited to meet my little...
Thanks T button!  I have a herbal bath somewhere that I made mostly from herbs from our old house so I need to find it.  Now that is my mission today thank you!!!  
You look so happy in that picture!! Love your patience!
I guess I may have a Feb baby afterall,  My due date was the 27th and I thought for sure she was coming then...nope  Its funny though even though i am really uncomfortable and not sleeping great(waking up starving and sweaty :)  I feel really patient that she will just pick the perfect timing...just like my other two did.    So who else is waiting?  And if you've already had your little one maybe you could share 1 thing you wished you'd done before little one...
http://www.cafeastrology.com/thisweekinastrology.html   Can't wait to see if any babies are waiting for this time to come!~
I like this thread!  -I have super strength arnica(i just learned that it is really important to not touch the homeopathics to just dump them in mouth??) -super calm magnesium for before and for afterpains -gonna go get some sage to smudge our house with today(to prepare the house and me) -jasmine oil and epsom salt bath I have been doing almost every night since 36 weeks -sitz bath -candles and a few baby and my items(amber baby necklace) for my little alter...
Still waiting!!  In the beginning of this pregnancy I thought the baby would come on her due date which is Sunday but as I got more uncomfortable I started to think she would come early.  But now I am back to the Sunday plan.  I got acupuncture on Monday and the contractions have stepped up since then so much so that sleeping is tough but other than that things are good.  Acupuncture again on Thursday evening.