or Connect

Posts by AnahataChakra

your patience paid off!  Congrats!!!
If money is an issue just wrapping yourself with a scarf works and I don't know if its true or not but my midwife says its better than the belts are for your abs.  
So happy for you both and your new moon babies...sending labor blessings...  
With my son I was sooo ready to be done that I baked a cake and literally said "I've baked your birthday cake so you need to come."  Ate some cake, placed 4 evening primrose capsules near my cervix and went to bed early with my dd, three hours later contractions started.   It is funny because I am so not ready to make this one its cake yet(for me its like saying I have absolutely no hesitation with you coming today), but I am ready to be done being pregnant.  I think she...
Ok last night I had a major temper tantrum/anxiety episode because I felt like it is impossible to feel like the house and therefore I can be ready to birth this baby at any moments notice..this will be my third homebirth so I have no idea why this is triggering for me, I know life goes on...but my hormones were freaking out.  Then this morning after I dropped my daughter off late for school and felt like I just wanted to be in bed but couldn't because I have a three yr...
Does arnica help?  Hmm I have taken it with both but didn't think it was for my uterus and I guess it didn't help me...hmm maybe more this time!  Also I want to know if you guys think motrin worked better than ibuprofin?  Trying to decide if I should go buy some motrin or just use what we have at home.  
Ok I have been thinking about this and my plan since I found out I was pregnant with number 3, with 1 they were annoying, with two I felt like I was in labor for the two days after the birth waking in the middle of the night with them, sweating profusely, crying...umm it sucked and I was taking lots of ibuprofen and cramp bark tincture and placenta...this time I am going to try motrin(is that any different?) and cal mag liquid(someone told me it helped).   I am still a...
I am going to have bananas because I know form the 1st trimester that if you throw up a banana it is not so bad(with some water)..I did not eat with either of my other two out of my choice I was too busy!  But my midwife this time insists that is why I had nausea and why with my 1st the active part took so long.  I am still unsure about this because lately I have been carb loading like woah!  I ate pasta last night and then for lunch today and honestly I could eat it for...
I agree with J1379 also what you might have been feeling at 20 weeks and on is your uterus growing and now maybe it is the quiet before the storm, as long as you still feel a few braxton hicks everything is probably fine, if your uterus feels floppy and even after you massage it, it still doesn't harden that is something I would talk to your midwife about.   Good Luck!  
chloe'smama totally needing more lentil recipes and crockpot recipes...got any? Good luck on the new diet I am trying to get hubby on board for a clean up diet as I am sensitive to like three things(peanuts, dairy and corn) that i need to cut out before breastfeeding and to avoid thrush i'd like to do no yeast, refined sugar or white flour...yikes