or Connect

Posts by AnahataChakra

Strange title I realize but I am just curious if any other multips mamas yoni/butt is sore.  I went to a physical therapist that specializes in yonis before this pregnancy and she made it sound like my muscles were doing well but right now they do not feel well and I feel weak and achy there.  This evening I didn't even want to sit in a chair it was so bad.   Am I alone here?
Jalapenos!!! Mexican food and tomatoes...my friend made this rice gratin with zucchini and roasted tomatoes that rocked my world recipe on smitten kitchen  but we do no have an oven right now so I am seriously counted the days til I can cook all day, which is pretty awesome because usually in pregnancy I get sick of cooking, now I can't wait to make sauce, soups, bread, muffins, tacos!  can't wait...tonight I am cooking red sauce with italian sausages in their and...
Oh shoot you are probably farther along than me here I was looking at the tests thinking the timing was right...sorry but I bet they could still screen.
Just wanted to offer some support and to say that one of my biggest challenges as a mother, doula and as a human is to know the difference between intuition and fear.  It sounds like what you are talking about is intuition but you also could be off intuition is funny like that, your boy might need you to love him exactly how he is but he might be quote "normal".  If you feel like you or/and your partner would do better with knowing ahead of time you could do a screening...
So today I had my first few sips of coffee... and I came back and had tons of energy and got a lot done.  But it made me realize that I really don't want it to be a daily thing and that I really want to start drinking a nourishing tea in the mornings, but I need to go to the bulk tea store and get the stuff.  Wondering if anybody else is making a nourishing tea and what you are putting in it. Heres what I plan on putting...
Ladies thank you so much for replying!  so good to hear your thoughts.  I am feeling good today.  He has agreed to counseling both individual and couples. We are going to start next week.   However our living situation is tricky the only way we can afford all that counseling is by staying where we are at.  Do you think I should try to have a conversation with the woman, like back off a little convo??  I don't know how else to navigate staying there but we also really...
Ok so this is totally going to end up being a rant, I realize.  But really just need some preggo lady support.   So before we found out I was pregnant.  My husband and I decided we really need to work on ourselves so we started doing this self help workshops.  He came back from his first and was a change awesome man. So I did one, but it was during this time that he hung out with the women that he started to have feelings for and must have decided that instead of...
Totally right SORRY! guys I was grumpy up at 3 am with morning sickness and read this thread!  Apologies for being a grump!
How about being grateful you don't have morning sickness and fatigue!  Sorry but many of us have both, appreciate that you are only just tired!  :)
I have decided to wait to hear the heartbeat with the fetascope.  Going to try to avoid the doppler and no ultrasounds.  With my 1st two I opted out of ultrasounds but did the doppler and hated it each time.  This time I am trusting fully in my body and just gonna let her grow and be who she is.  Wondering if anyone else is feeling the same...probably not I guess it is a little odd all this trusting.