or Connect

Posts by youngnhappymamma

oh my heck, so am so right there with you!! Last night I went to bed at 9!! Then got up a little after 8. Then napped on and off all morning until noon!! That has become my daily routine...napping on and off all morning while the kids play and stuff. I have felt guilty about it... but I am getting over it!! Obviously my body needs the rest! So yeah...I slept for almost 12 hours last night, at least a total of 3 this morning...and feel like I could easily take a long...
I am very relieved to see this thread and that so many of you mamas are experiencing cramping too! I don't ever remember cramping this much with my other pregnancies...it's like period cramps and they are pretty constant...for the past few weeks...it's how I thought I was pregnant to begin with. I am trying not to freak out about it!! I have been trying to find out if maybe you cramp more with a multiple pregnancy because the babies need more room?? Does anyone...
Tessie, I totally agree...for baby's I think there are things that need to be checked and all that stuff. I am asking more about older children, maybe 2-3 and up.
I know some dr.s do and some dr.s don't. I don't feel like it's necessary and I think it gives kids lots of ideas (we had an incident with a cousin who had recently been checked by her dr). What do you think? Our dr. does it and I have to admit that that is the main reason I have not had them back in for a check up even though it's been over a year since their last check up. Am I just being lame?
My second child must have been concieved under these circumstances. We had sex on the last day of my period and then I went out of town for a month and came home pregnant. And the baby was a boy......so I guess the guy sperm can be long lived!!
I think that bf is much easier, once you are in the swing of things which can be anywhere between a few days to a few months...but way worth sticking it out and muddling through, if that is what it takes. With my first child it took maybe a week or two before I was comfortable with latch and things...and probably not "smooth" for another couple of weeks...but it was still wonderful the whole time because of my commitment to it...not because I didn't have sore nipples or...
dingogirl- I was actually in N. Idaho at that time (in Bonner County) and had a confirmed case (a mild cold that kept me from an important dance and they made everyone in my family take meds) I was fully vaxed. There are a lot of people in that area who do not vax at all....it's not the unvaxed who were sick!
thanks for the suggestions. We are actually in Idaho temporarily, or else I would be very willing to make the drive (for my baby as well as my toddler who did have a dairy allergy that seems to have almost disapeared recently) Does anyone have any experience with yeast on the face? It doesn't look exactly yeasty, but we are dealing with yeast issues...
Last week my five month old started scratching behind her ears and it turned very red and bumpy and has now spread to her cheeks and forehead. She has a cold (one that is lasting pretty long...over a week now) and has had diareah (not frequent, just very runny). The rash really bugs her (and looks awful!). I did not start eating any new food, we did not change detergents or anything...I just can't think of what it could be! Could it just be her cold? We don't have any...
my dd is just like that....has been from birth and she is now 8 weeks. my back was killing me from carrying her 24/7 (I think babywearing is wonderful and fully advocate it and do it a lot...but for me 24 hours a day was NOT working!!!) and I couldn't cook any real meals or get the dishes done or do some things for my other children or go to the bathroom...yeah know, just all the normal things you try to sneak in while your babe is sleeping, etc. Finally after 6 weeks of...