or Connect

Posts by Mackenzie

Love and peace to you...
I've been around since 04... My youngest was just born and he will be 10 in a few months... I come and go now a days but may be around a bit more soon since we will be ttc in a few months *eeeps* whole new world, that!
Just got insurance on myself and the kids after.... well a long time.... without. Looking for someone who won't give me an obscenely hard time about not vaccinating... my boys are older so I'm not too worried about someone itching to cut them or at least blaming all ailments on their foreskin but foreskin friendly would be nice... someone who won't also blame any issues I have, or will have, on the fact that I can stand to lose a few pounds...Any help?    We have...
You can do the same thing that I do; cmd+secondary click
Have you tried updating? Your OS X is out of date and your FF is waaaaay out of date...
I would try that but as I have no header, I can't get to My Profile... =)     ETA, I found a link to that at the bottom of page....
I have not really griped about much with the changes but I am going to chime in on this issue and say that this spell check thing is absurd. I recently started using a laptop more than my desktop and so without a mouse, in order to spell check a single word, I have to have two fingers on my track-pad, one finger on command and click my button. My hands and small and this is a bit of finger acrobatics just to spell check a word. I would think that there would be a way to...
I think that this is the first time I have visted on this computer, as I just got it, but I am not sure. However, I have no header, no Forums Wikis Profile etc... This is with OS X 10.6.5 (very recently updated) Firefox 3.6.12.... I am also using ABP (and pay for a supporting membership so I don't feel that should be a conflict of interest) but I use this on my iMac as well, with the same set up as this MacBook and I don't have any issues there... I have included a...
They didn't end up changing that? I know that they talked aobut it but I don't remember if they actually did it. If they didn't then that will definitely help. If they did, and Esteban's name is on the bc, there will still be hang ups with Esteban taking the baby because he is not a permanent resident and the baby is a US citizen. It could be done, but it won't be an automatic thing. Considering this is a "Plan C" and Andy was involved in it, I am pretty sure it is...
The notification is not what uses battery so much. Your phone will constantly search for network regardless of the notification setting. The only way to avoid that is to turn wifi off when you are not using it. If you do that, you will see drastic improvement in your battery life.