or Connect

Posts by Corinne1218

Thanks everyone!  I was looking at the ergos too.  
I am 15 weeks and mine has been in the 150s with this one.  I remember with my three boys their heartrates were in the lower range but we will see soon!  All the old wives tales this time point to girl but I have a feeling its a boy.  I've been wrong before though.  ha
Hey there.  This is my fourth (I have twins and singleton already).  With my last baby I had gotten the Baby Bjorn carrier and while it felt secure it was very awkward to get it on and off.  I've seen some mamas with ones the look at lot more comfy and easier.  What's your favorite?   Due 7/18/13
Hello all!  Nice to meet you!  My name is Corinne, I am 35 and I am 13 weeks pregnant with #4.  I am due July 18.  I have twin boys who are 9 and a 6 year old boy.  I thought I was finished but I met a wonderful man after my divorce several years ago and we are now engaged and expecting.  We had two early losses this past summer. We live in Western, Maryland and are eagerly awaiting this summer!
Does anyone have any insight on whether wheatgrass is safe in pregnancy? I'm 13 weeks pregnant and I was drinking it prior to and when I first became pregnant.  The all day sickness made it impossible to continue it but now I'm feeling better and would like to go back to it if possible.  I was using the powdered form as fresh and frozen is not available in my area.   Thanks for any insight!   And congrats to all of you!
Does anyone know if drinking kombucha and detox teas after miscarriage will help rid your body of hcg so my cycling will begin again?  I hear hcg has to be below 5 to ovulate again but I'm not sure how true that is.  Either way I have to say I'm feeling good physically and its hasn't even been two weeks.  I've been drinking red raspberry tea as well so I'm not sure if all of this is helping or what.  I am eager to get back to normal and trying...
Unfortunately, I found out last week at almost 9 weeks that our baby had no heartbeat and had stopped growing a couple of weeks prior.  I did not want a d&c and opted for the cytotec.  Everything has passed excpect for some minor bleeding (u/s confirmed) and I am wondering when we can ttc again.  Also, when can we be intimate again?  I didn't know if the cytotec would have any lasting effects if I were to get pregnant again right away, etc.   I feel it would be...