or Connect

Posts by ssanderson1987

i plan to retest tomorrow, got a friend going to get me more tests as we speak lol. my husband and i have 3 kids already but we are trying for one more and have been trying for a year and a half now so i am really excited! i hope the next tests are positive! thanks ladies!
I am 8 days late for AF. I have tested before and have gotten BFN, not even evap lines with dollar general tests. This morning I took a test at 630 when my youngest woke up. We both fell asleep on the couch before I could check the results. I woke up around 930 and looked at the test and this is what it showed............       I am wondering if this is an evap line or a faint positive. the line shows up darker in the picture than what i see on the test but...
Hey all, I am having a very confusing time! Ok I had AF on April 30, 2012 and it lasted about 3 days. Then on May 15th I got my period again and this one was really light but lasted for 5 days. I was/am unsure if I had two periods, or if one was due to something else. I am not stressed to where I think it would cause that and that has never happened to me! I have 28 day cycles like clock work. So I decided to see if I would get AF 30 days from April 30, which would have...