or Connect

Posts by jzaferis

He took her but at the time had no home. His sister got him into a place for a week. It was his visitation time. I didn't like the fact that instead of leaving her with me while he drove around finding a place that he took her. He was using her as a pawn instead of keeping her where she is safe and less drama. He also continues to talk crap about me to her which is not okay at all.  We both have joint custody with me as her primary residence. I have her about 63% of...
The cops made him give me the key but he has the key fob to my truck. Of course he says he doesn't have it. His sister managed to get him into a budget suite type of place. Guess where? Right across the street from my apts. There is nothing I can do about that though. My birthday was Tuesday and shockingly he allowed my to have our daughter. He continues to beg to use my truck to get the rest of the stuff out of his apt. I have told him to find other means to get the...
I completely agree. I can not put my children in that situation again.. what do you want me to look for on the divorce decree?
My ex doesn't have a place because him and his roommates failed to pay the rent and electric. I let him stay with me a couple of days which turned into 2 nights then assault then him getting out of jail. I told him since he had no place to go that he could come eat and sleep which turned into 2 more days. btw there is a history of dv. We have a 5 year old daughter together and I have 2 of my own.  I tried getting him to leave and even called his probation officer. He...