or Connect

Posts by jterrell86

Hello all, my son who will be 3months on saturday hasn't had a poopy diaper in two days.  My sister in law said yesterday he had the equivalent of a 'skid mark' in his diaper but no real poop.  He is breastfed when I'm around but while I'm away to work he either has pumped milk or Dr.'s Best formula.  He doesn't appear to be in any pain or fussy...he's definitely gassy and has no problems passing it.   I'm just curious to know if this is normal or not?  I'm a first...
Thanks for the reply....I'm in California.  I will most definitely check out that comparison chart.  As for the goats milk...thanks for that! I do plan on continuing to pump so I can leave milk with my mom and MIL while they watch him.  I don't really want him solely on formula but if that's what I gotta do then that's what I got to do.  I'm going to try my best to continue feeding/pumping. 
Hello all, hopefully a good morning for everyone.  I'm in a bit of a dilema here and am looking for opinions.  I have a 2mo old baby boy who I've breast fed since birth.  I've just recently started back to work full time and am thinking of switching to formula.  I currently am able to feed him before work, on my lunch break and after work.  In the meantime I pump and am trying to stock up.  My dilema is this...what formula is best for an infant that's closest to...
Hello all, I recently had my first child just 2 1/2 weeks ago.  He was born weighing 6pounds 4 oz. As of our two week check up on Tuesday he still weighed the same.  Since birth he generally sleeps for 3-4 hours and upon awakening immediately wants to nurse.  I will sit down with him for 15-20 min. while he nurses.  Generally he'll fall asleep within 10minutes and I'll have to kinda wake him up to keep him eating.  Now here's my question...how often should I be feeding...
Hello everyone.   So I'm a newbie here, I'm pregnant with my first child and due  in January.  I'm a bit numb still with the news, not a whole lot of emotion towards it yet.  Although hearing a heartbeat last Friday definitely made everything a bit more surreal for  me.  I'm also getting married in less than 20 days so a lot of focus is on that.  (been planning since before I got pregnant)  I  have some questions, as do most newly pregnant women and I'm hoping I can...