or Connect

Posts by EmbraceLife

in a "smart" tone, "well, good luck, he looks healthy"
I'm sorry to hear of your struggles!  I didn't push it on my hubby.  I kept preparing two meals, kept ordering vegetarian when we went out ... and when I went Vegan, he went Vegetarian ... and that was after 15 years of marriage.  Today, at nearly 25 years of marriage, we are both Vegans and raising our children Vegan too along with cooking around numerous allergies and being GFDF too.  It's complicated and now I still find myself cooking more than one meal sometimes...
Hi.  I know you said you looked at the Action Baby Carrier website ... but I wanted to let you know we use it and love it.  It's easy for me to put on and off by myself and really isn't complicated.  I've used others before finding this one and some of the cheaper carriers were much more complicated and difficult to use, especially without the assistance of another adult.   I hope you find one you'll love but I wanted to let you know not to rule out out the Action...
  That is really cute too.  Lots of great choices.  Glad you're enjoying baby wearing!   Also ... love your tag line ... Living is great but being a MOM is even better :D
the great vaccine debate ...   I'm trying to get my research together to have a conversation with our pediatrician at the two year appointment!   difficult stuff!
well, it is not a true kind of work out but it's the best that can happen right now ...  every morning after breakfast and during playtime, before lunch!   it's with the boys!  they become part of the work out and make really good weights!  :)   we also walk and do yoga.  I find yoga is really beneficial for them and learning a habit of exercise can't hurt either.   :)
I agree, I love the prints offered at Action Baby Carrier.  The fabric is also really durable and wears really well.  Ours still looks great even after lots of use!   This is my personal favorite print that we've been using: http://www.actionbabycarriers.com/shop/seaside/   I'm not sure what I'll go with when it is time for the toddler carrier!
Hi.  Good point!   I'm know I want natural parenting.  One of my sons had a horrific reaction to the twelve month vaccines.  Within one month, he regressed.  He lost his language skills (was saying 5 words) and quit playing peek-a-boo and giving kisses.  It was a huge and noticeable change.    After that, I began researching vaccines.  I later found out that the son mentioned above was given all of the vaccines he needed until he was 24 months old at that 12 month...
I need to visit here everyday for motivation and to know I'm not alone in my struggle to stay on top of things at home!!!   I'm overwhelmed today as each and every room NEEDS something done!  Kids are well taken care of ... and it's nearly lunch time ... then during their nap ... I get to catch up.   So far ... kitchen is straightened, dishes are done, rfg cleaned out bathroom is cleaned   ... laundry piled up - both clean and dirty all rooms seem to...
As we prepare for our two year doctor visit soon, how to we get our pediatrician to listen to us and respect our decision?   We want only the most important vaccine(s) or no vaccines.  I'm still trying to figure out which ones are most important and which ones my children should have IF any.  They already have compromised systems and I believe vaccinating them will only harm them ... so I had least want to WAIT until their little bodies are doing better.   Any...