or Connect

Posts by Cubanita

I have not been so lucky on the sea bands. not sure they made a difference. I became nauseated at 5 weeks. I am almost 9 weeks and still dying. I have been to acupuncture about 4x week and I am not sure it's helping (who knows maybe it would be worse though i can't fathom what that would look like). I basically feel like someone has their finger sunk into my throat and I am gagging at all times. I had a bit of a respite this morning but have had about 10 hours of intense...
I am 100% sympathetic. I have a regular mysore practice 5 - 6x week. I haven't been able to get up out of bed since the morning sickness started. the room is spinning for a lot of the day and i mostly concentrate on trying to get through the day alive. i tried to do some simple yoga poses and it just sent me spinning even more. I forced myself last week when i wasn't so nauseated at 6am to go to practice. i walked into the studio and did the sun salutations and basically...
This is my first pregnancy. I've had blood taken numerous times the past few weeks. Most recently I had blood taken and apparently my HCG is fine but my progesterone dropped from 18 to 13. One doctor said it was normal and another said she wanted to put me on prometrium. I think it's unnecessary angst that they have caused me and I am considering stopping the visits all together. I would rather let my body do what it supposedly knows how to do and if it doesn't, it will...
This is my first....I am due March 2nd. We started trying on a whim when I realized I was ovulating. And, well, we were met with a very pleasant surprise...Quicker than expected. I am looking for a midwife to perform a home birth in Brooklyn, if anyone has any helpful clues on resources on where to find reviews/recommendations. I have some leads, but am interested in your thoughts. Also to the existing mommies out there. I have a throbbing headache and mild cramping. The...