or Connect

Posts by AlaskAnne

Hey Natalie, I just messages you! Hopefully that works...
I don't know what the deal is but I can't access this group....this is the message I get every time I click the link. Sorry, this page isn't available The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Maybe someone can try to invite me? My name is Courtney Munson and my email is courtneyanne12@gmail.com.
I don't understand why I cant join the group! The Facebook gods won't allow it for some reason...
I'd like to join too!
Torin had his month birthday a few days ago and he's still growing like a weed. I'd guess he's 10 lbs. he's outgrown the little red edge newborn prefolds!! He's a happy baby and getting more alert and holding his head up more. He had a litte bit of diaper rash but zinc oxide cleared that up. I've been trying to give him some diaper free time after each bath (every other day) - makes me wish I lived some place warm where he could do that out side in the sun. AFM I've...
Kel - congrats and welcome to Pepper! It is amazing that your body knew exactly what to do given the nature of your placenta. I'm so glad it went well and you got your home birth (and on the full moon to boot)! I hope you are feeling good and just enjoying getting to know Pepper.
Hi everyone!  We are 2 1/2 weeks out now and Torin and I are doing great.  My DH is back to work and I've had to navigate two separate car trips to appointments by myself, which have gone OK.  Today was my 2 week check up and I'm healing well (apparently my stomach muscles are reconnecting YAY!) and Torin is gaining like a champ - birth weight 7lbs 4oz and today he weighed in at 8lbs 6ozs!!     Other than that, I feel like emotionally I am evening out a bit, not...
Congrats Ginger and Kate! Kate your labor sounds very similar to mine (like a freight train)!
No kegels, really? My midwives recommended them as soon as I felt up to it.
I tried to use pins and I stabbed myself. Definitely sticking with snappis.