or Connect

Posts by proudMoMmy2634

Hi, I have not made a wrap yet,. but maybe I will on my second. I have read from some thread about this and I think choosing the fabric is the most important part. There is even a thread that I've read that she has got her fabric for $1.50,.from a thrift store..that is such a great deal...lol $1.50 for a wrap! Too cheap,..just need a skill to determine if the fabric is good. Goodluck!!
My DD is 18months and she still loves the "hug" hold during front carry. I am not that familiar with your carriers but can't you use your mei tai or a Baby K'tan for back carry? I think a wrap will also be nice,. I've read in some post that if you will make a wrap higher on the back, baby who want to see everything will surely love it. If you would try a wrap for back carry, just make sure of babies safety. Don't you have a SSC? I am using the Action Baby...
lol...your a patient one... having your kids reach 9y.0 and 3 1/2yo  not yelling at all...That is really something!! Well don't worry if you are yelling to your kids now but I just had an advice....when you are really into yelling ...RELAX!..make a deep breath and calm down...lol easy to say,. I have a 18months and I must admit in the last 3 months I had started to yell at her and believe me,.it is really tiring. Before I was not yelling at her and she was listening...
You have described your feelings towards being a wife and mom so contently and happy with your situation so just ignore other people's opinion. I am from a family of 8, and my aunt's have 13, 8,9, 2, 3 and so on kids,...lol my mom is from a big family so I can't tell how many kids my other Aunt has..lol but on their part the kids just keep coming. We are catholic and from a middle class family so I guess having a large family will just be okey. On my part, I had just...
I also use tide and just give lots of rinsing!
Taken the survey. It is fairly short!!
It will depend on how happy my DD when she does it,..in considering if she will stop it or not, can I give the same or more satisfaction on the other activity I will introduce?   example, she just love to climb our small black layered cabinet up to the 3rd layer but usually she is just in the 1 or 2nd..  when she climb in it,. I can read success and happiness in her face. When I tell her to don't climb in it,. she becames sad,. so I just let her and just put some...
Totally agree, I love being surrounded by guys not because of boy-girl relationship but I love talking to them...more practical, realistic, sensitive and protective...unlike most girls over dramatic, talk about boys only topic, and others. This is one reason I want to have more boys than girls babies...hopingly!! lol
On my experience, 3rd day is my limit... diarrhea is still very dangerous. So keep your DH hydrated, increase fluid intake and ask for medication from your drs...oresol is also great. Gatorade might also be considered if it is okey with his age. 
lol, I agree with the hip carry.. My DD is sick now and don't want to be far away from me, even an inch!! But I can put her in front carry( she might get wet when I wash the dishes), can't back carry(she has colds, so reaching her often is necessary),.Hip carry is our position now.. she loves it specially seeing every thing I do. I am using the Action Baby Carrier and we loveeee it. When I'm sitting, I carry my DD with only one strap as a support while I'm hugging...