or Connect

Posts by proudMoMmy2634

When do your DD cry? My DD cries when she is sleepy or feeling hot! ---this two are guaranteed. On our old carrier my DD cries and want to get-off of the carrier when she is feeling warm in it,. so I stop using that one. I replace it with an Action baby carrier, it is lighter than other carrier so I hoped that it will be cooler,. thankfully it is. She was even smiling at me when I wear her(I think she feels she is hug) and most of the time she sleeps in it-just like this...
Your using seaside? Wow! That was one of my options,.others are galaxy, avocado, chili red and robins egg. But I ended up with the happy design..http://www.actionbabycarriers.com/shop/happy/ So lovely!!
It depends, but I assure you the happiness upon finishing anything will surely give you a proud feeling!
I have this same view in parenting!
Congratulation for you coming baby.!   I am a WAHM. I have been in this for 5-6months now,Luckily I had found legit site. If you will look for sites to work I suggest that if they ask for registration fee "back-out".There are lots of legit site that accepts freelance worker "free registration.   You can try odesk, elance , guru and others. here is a link for freelancer http://www.freelancer.com/affiliates/jenet671/     Hope this helps!
Girls. Sofia Jean Antoneitte Tonette Cleo Marie Boys. Anton Jedrick Clarence James
The size will eventually lessen the size when the milk production  decreases....You had a problem of how to get back to D,.hope to have that kind of problem too...lol
No, but if they are that lovable yu have the right to telll them not to smoke when they are in your house. Cigarrette smoke is not a good thing specially for the non-smokers!
I also do survey, but the time spent is not worth the money! So far I am working at home through the net started in data-entry and earned some skills to increase my rate. Yes, a knowledge in medical transcription is one of the skills you can earn from. As of now, Im increasing my skills in photoshop. They surely pay a lot for each edited picture!! PM me if you like to know the sites, I am into different one. Working fulltime/partime is your choice! Happy earning!
Yap, I also read about this Action Baby Carrier- toddler version, they say it is wider and support extends to the knee,.I had seen the carrier in fb and I love the print!! I just had my ABC, not the toddler version,..but when my DD is bigger hope to get one too..super love their print!