or Connect

Posts by Ms Rabbit

I definitely found my BH much stronger the 2nd time around, as well as coming more frequently and earlier in the pregnancy. I am pregnant for the 3rd time, and so far it has been very similar to pregnancy #2; thankfully they didn't get any stronger!
Has anyone experienced any weird pregnancy/labour dreams? I've never had any for the other two pregnancies, but this past week or so I am getting very vivid ones every night. I had a midwife appointment yesterday, and last night I dreamt I was back in the appointment and the midwife was checking me for dilation. I was 3cm and 6cm, depending on if I was inhaling or exhaling (LOL, trust me, I my dream it made complete sense). I woke up so excited and nervous, until I...
Woohoo!!   That is all :)
Good news...sort of! LOL A flipping baby is better than an adamantly breech baby :)
Thank you to everyone for your reassuring words and stories! Did any of you notice when your baby flipped from one position to the other? Two weeks ago I had an evening with a lot of BH and back pain, and at my midwife appointment the following morning she determined babe was now breech. Sure enough over the next few days I noticed kicks at the bottom of my uterus and to the cervix. Last night I again had a lot of back pain and felt very uncomfortable throughout my...
MamaBookworm, I'll be 34 weeks this weekend and my babe is still breech too. I am quite nervous as both DS1 and DS2 were head down and ready to go quite early so I never had to worry. My midwife said at the 34 week appt if he is still breech then they will start to discuss options to encourage him to turn; up until 34 weeks they aren't too concerned with positioning. HA HA... being told 'not to worry' is easier said than done! I haven't started to google anything, as I...
Ella's Mommy - I am so sorry to hear about your dog, that is such a difficult thing to go through. We had to euthanize our 17 year old Border Collie in July 2008, and it was the hardest thing we ever had to do. My condolences.   DH and I are completely opposite from the previous two babies. With DS1, I was *positive* he would be early. He was so so low, I ws dilated and effaced for weeks beforhand and just 'felt' he would come early. He was born at 41 weeks exactly....
Nobody ever mentioned that orgasms in the 3rd trimester can cause BH. Poor DH, I had never seen him move so fast the first time that happened!
I am sorry you ladies have to go through this; I am in a similar situation. Aside from DH, nobody seems to realze, remember or care that I am pregnant. I was put off on sick leave at 7 months and didn't get one phone call asking if everything was ok, nevermind offers of help with my two toddlers. It was the same when I was pregnant with DS2, none of the IL's came to visit him when he was born (they don't like the 'big city'), and my family that did visit were a pain and...
I've been noticing lately that baby feels much lower... I've started a waddle! Compared to my last two boys though, I don't have nearly as much pressre and pain down low as I felt with them.