or Connect

Posts by Littlebmama

I started giving my son a little massage on his legs, back, and arms and it helped his body settle when going to sleep.
I had a problem with my bottle of Carlson vitamin D drops. They arrived and the bottle leaked terribly. The company told me they had a problem and it was probably going to happen again if I reordered. So, I use Vitacost Brand. It is just vitamin D in olive oil. Plain and simple and cheap!
I thought the same thing but our pediatrician wanted us to keep our DS froggy until six months too. Not sure who the authority would be on this one. Maybe a pediatric chiropractor?
Not that you really want to wear the moby 24 hours a day, but it is nice to be able to pretie and leave it on so you can just pop the little one in and out when you need to. 
I certainly don't have the answers you are looking for but I can sympathize with your nighttime struggles. I am trying to nightwean my son as I am currently pregnant and don't feel like I can nurse two babies all night long. I will spare you the details of the drama that has ensued. All that being said every time I get to the point where I can't take it and I'm so frustrated my DH and I stop and think about how our son is feeling. We have always given him all the cuddles,...
I have a sleeping baby productions sling. It was a really great deal and her work is awesome. I got mine long enough so I had a tail to cover with for nursing or to keep the sun off my DS. I also have a hand me down Ellaroo woven wrap. I loooooove it! The weight of the fabric is this but strong and supportive. Soft for baby and mama. Breathes well. Good luck! I used the videos on www.wrapyourbaby.com. Her site is awesome.
I use a linen sling that my little one did great with.  I have a friend that used a K'Tan Breeze that worked well for her and now she uses a Kinderpack that has a mesh fabric that breathes well.  I hope that helps.  
I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and breastfeeding my 15 month old.  I knew my supply might drop, but it seems to be really bad the last few days.  My son currently still nurses regularly all night long and he is now really struggling with my lack of supply.  During the day he nurses and it doesn't seem to bother him.  At night he writhes around and cries.  I gave him a cup of milk and he finally fell asleep for a few hours.  Has anyone dealt with night weaning with a...
My DS needed to be held and nursed in order to nap for many months. After that I moved him to napping in our bed and nursing. I really didn't feel safe walking away though. I transitioned him to napping in his crib. He also starts his night in the crib and then comes to bed with me when I am ready to call it a night. It was a challenge getting him to sleep in his crib at all but it was so worth it. I actually pulled the mattress out of the crib and put it on the floor. We...
I'm not familiar with the k'tan and age recommendations. I used an Ellaroo with my son when he was a newborn (woven wrap). He is 13 months and we still love it.