or Connect

Posts by typebug

Did you have any luck? Anyone in this thread want to follow-up? I've waited nearly a year to get help with very painful post birth sex. Was prescribed Vagifem to insert like this thread's starter, Faerieshadow which apparently is a very low dose. I'm supposed to do this every night for two weeks and then three times a week after that and let my OBGYN know if that doesn't do anything. I'm still breastfeeding quite a lot (4-5 times in the day time and a couple of times at...
 Hug! I've had 2 anxiety attacks before and I feel like this might be what happened to you. They completely waste you for days afterwards. I hope you are able to rest and recuperate. So many people assume they are "no big deal" but I beg to differ. Your ND will probably give you a constitutional remedy and maybe some dietary things.
Thanks. :)
Our pediatrician just wrote a letter stating that our son is on a special vaccine schedule which is being overseen by him. We'll be doing a couple of select vaccines when he's a little older and have been lucky to have a holistic pediatrician to back us up. For some reason a letter from an MD seems to shut people up pretty quickly. Good luck! 
The other day I told my husband I was more mentally and physically exhausted than I could remember ever being in my life. He looked at me incredulously. How could this be? Our son is an easy-going 11 month old who rarely fusses and I appear to have everything around the house under control. What he doesn't realize is I am now chasing our 11 month old ALL DAY LONG as he explores and discovers yet more ways one can accidentally die in 600 square feet. And he's got 4 rising...
 Yup! We went from about a 1300 square foot apartment to what is probably less than 600 square feet now. The price we pay for a simple life, with no car rides to get to anything in one of the most expensive areas to live. It's turned out to be pretty easy. We have a small storage locker where we keep camping equipment and winter clothes and things we do use but only a few times a year. I'm debating my crafting bins at the moment. They live under our bed and with an 11...
I'm curious how this turned out for you YoginiMomma. I had an internal tear as well as external and part of the torn skin from inside was picked up in one of the stitches on the outside... No one, including my midwife and OBGYN thought that tiny flap of skin was going to be a "big deal." But 10 months PP I've got the same level of sensitivity I had at 6 week PP and I'm finally seeking help for what I think may have been an error in stitching on my Dr's part. I'm curious if...
I was just about to make a February thread and then realized that it's one year and Kelly Beth already has this great thread going! Of course we're the late comers to the baby party as A doesn't turn 1 for another 6 weeks. This time last year I was about to lose my mind.    Life is different. It's fuller, there's more love, more tender moments in each day. My husband and I are so deeply in love with this baby and that has just made us happier as a family. There have been...
I have a biter too. I used to stop nursing, give a firm no and put the boob away for few minutes. That worked! It took a lot of repetition though. My current problem is he sneaks up behind me and bites my arm or knee really hard, laughs and runs away. I respond with eye contact while holding his arm so he can't escape and I give a very serious "no" and "that hurts mommy." So far no luck. Biting me is still HILARIOUS.