or Connect

Posts by jtapc90

Welcome to Mothering, I hope you find what you are looking for, feel free to browse the forums. 
LOL I understand. I have 4 kids and I would have a million kids if i could but the hubby seems to not want anymore and I agreed, to rep sect him, that we would wait 5-10 years before we made any permanent decisions. It hurts BAD. I see a pregnant lady and I just wish I could be. I WANT to give birth again. I'm still breastfeeding but I wouldn't mind another one to BF. I would love to get started on baby-wearing early on for another child because I only had a Bjorn, which...
Every pregnancy, baby, and birth are intimidating, its like the fear of the unknown. If you know that you want to experience a vaginal birth then you need to do as much research as possible, present all the facts to your husband and have him talk to others who have had success. He needs to realize that doctors are not the almighty and all knowing, that they do things because of fear of being sued, because of convenience, and because they are misinformed or have evidence...
Welcome to Mothering! 
Definitely don't give up hope. It could just be too early. So sorry you have to go through this. 
The other day I gave my mom some of my grains so she could make some herself and now they are no longer producing kefir. It smells yeasty but its not thickening. I tried using less milk but so far there is no improvement. Any ideas or advice? 
Welcome to Mothering! So sorry for your loss. I hope you find what you are looking for!!
Sorry you have to go through that. Hopefully by bumping this up you'll get some answers. You might also find useful information on survivinginfidelity.com whether or not there is actual cheating, someone may have that knowledge. 
No answers here but hopefully bumping this up will get you some.
While the first time around I consider it more neglect than abuse, although neglect is abuse technically, I do feel somewhat abused the second time. The first time around I was young, naive, and uneducated (a.k.a. ignorant). The midwife tried to be as natural as possible with me but I was so scared. She did the IV and continuous fetal monitoring and Hep-Lock and broke my waters but she asked me if I wanted to get out of bed and squat for pushing and showed me the...