or Connect

Posts by EnchantedMama

I have a strong feeling I'm having boy/girl twins. I don't know why. But if I'm not right, I'll never trust my feelings again.  
I'm so sorry.  
For me it's the opposite, I'm super hot!  
I have: --dizziness --hot flashes --frequent urination --ALWAYS hungry, hungry, hungry --very tired   ETA: I also have headaches and lower back discomfort   I'm only 3w6d. I've never felt these things this early with my other 4 pregnancies, so it's interesting.   What are your symptoms and how far along are you?
My EDD is May 19th. This will be baby #5 for us. Our kids ages are 10, 8, 3, and 11 months.   I got my positive 2 days ago, but I had a "feeling" that I was pregnant about a week after conception.   I'm a little nervous this time around because I'm still nursing my baby girl. She still nurses A LOT. She eats breakfast and a little here and there throughout the day, but she hasn't mastered the sippy cup (or any cup) yet. So I'm hoping she'll get the hang of using...
My EDD is May 19th. Glad to be here! :)
Hi everyone,   I'm expecting my fifth baby and am so happy and excited. I had a "feeling" I was pregnant about a week after conception, and then two days ago I got my positive. Tested again yesterday and another positive, just to make sure. And when I went to Dr. got another positive.   So I'm 3w6d today and excited to join you all! :)
It has been on my mind to go back to school, but I need a 100% online degree and what I'm interested in is not available 100% online (foreign language, art history). I have now looked at a degree in sociology and it sounds very interesting. Any sociology majors around?   I'm wondering about sending my kids to public school so I can devote more time to my studies. I have 2 of school age, a 3 year old and a 10 month old. I have a lot of conflicting feelings about...
Ok, I just signed up yesterday but I've been a long-time lurker.   As the title says I'm no longer a christian as of a few months ago, but had doubts for a while before that as well. Before I was "born-again", I was just plain old me; doing what I wanted, didn't really follow a philosophy or religion, although my family is Catholic.   I have 4 children and we homeschool so the last few months have been busy. Now that summer is here, I have some time. I'd like...
I'm new to this forum. I'm mama to 4 beautiful blessings, ages 9 months, 3, almost 8, and 10.   I'm very excited to be here and will spend some time this morning looking around this forum.