or Connect

Posts by againstme

Hi! So my daughter, my precious little monster, is 18 months old. She's always been on the tall but thin side. She's always been healthy, minus the incident we had when she was born (failure to thrive due to a disastrous attempt at failed breastfeeding)   Now, I'm running out of ideas on what to make for her that will help her gain weight. I've come across tips like using heavy cream and avocado and such things like that but does anyone have easy quick recipes to...
figured i would revisit this thread. So! my second baby, my darling baby boy was born via emergency c-section on Feb. 19th.  I went into labor naturally the night of my baby shower and everything looked great, made it to the hospital, i was dilating, everything looked promising.. until the monitors started going off again just like they did with my first born, my little girl who was also an emergency c-section. in the end, his heart rate started dropping and after...
this is my situation...  ive yet to find a doctor comfortable with what im trying to do
  Thank you for that!! I'll def check it out :)
hi friends! I'm back and glad to see a few posts on here since I went mia. well my second pregnancy has gone along GREAT and the subchorionic hematoma I had at the beginning disappeared so there is THAT!   now.. I hadn't been thinking much about the VBAC vs CS issue but now that my due date is approaching I am starting to get the excited fear again.   My current doctor has already notes me as a DESIRED REPEAT CSECTION in her computer when this is not the...
thanks ladies.   well, thankfully the bleeding I had has stopped, I was spotting since Monday but today it is very very light and dark. I don't have an appointment for a doctor until July 25th even though I tried to schedule an emergency follow up but... just bullshit there.  So wish me luck ladies! :) 
yea I was told not to put anything up there until I get to be seen.. so... for now...it's not like my mood would be up for it anyway.  Thanks for info! 
  do you have a good link or website that explains it? I'm just learning about these ACOG guidelines!
  Thank you :) and congratulations on your 4 year old :)   my sister had a similar situation where it was unexplained bleeding, her baby boy is now a healthy 5 year old, but.. mine has a name.. and it sure sounds scary. I'm praying that on July 25th they'll be able to confirm if it's gotten smaller or hoping to God it's been absorbed by my body.    Thanks again!!!
Thank you so much for your story,  I'm not even sure where to start to determine what could have led to the first C-section.. I have my own theory which is I've always had extremely irregular periods, I would get 2 or 3 a year. I always had a little fear that I would never be able to get pregnant but, one day when I was about to take hormones to kick start my period after not having one for about 6 months, I found out I was "3 months pregnant."  This was determined...