or Connect

Posts by ifnotnowwhen

Adaline'sMama: You can update the genders of my twins on the main page. We found out a few weeks ago that we are having two boys. :)
MDC name: ifnotnowwhen Real name: Kim EDD: 12/07/2012 Baby #1 and #2 Gender: Twin Boys!   Thought I would join the group! I've been here a little while, but so far have only posted on the multiples thread.
    DH and I found out today that we are having BOYS! Ultrasound went well and both boys are healthy and very active! Baby A measured 12 oz and Baby B measured 14 oz. My OB says everything is right on track and she just wants me to continue to put on about a pound per week from here on out. We're thrilled!    
First thing I want to say is to ithappened: Your babies are absolutely gorgeous and I am in awe of how big and healthy they are! I hope I can make it as long as you did. Congratulations!   Now for a little venting: I am an RN in a hospital that takes care of primarily geriatric patients. One of my patients tonight flat out asked me "Are you pregnant or just fat?" I kind of laughed about it because she asked so bluntly and told her that indeed I was 20 weeks pregnant....
LemonTwist: The taste is pretty good for both the chocolate and the vanilla. The one thing I like about it is that it is not chalky like some protein powders I've had in the past. The 50 grams of protein in 1 serving is for 2 scoops in 16oz of fluid (milk, water, etc), but I find the flavor to be a little strong when mixed according to the directions. What I usually do is 1 scoop in the morning, and 1 before bed (so I dont wake up hungry) with 16 oz of milk and the...
Adaline'sMama: I struggle to get the right amount of protein every day too. From my first trimester I was never a huge meat eater, I usually would only eat meat once a day or so, usually beef because I had an aversion to chicken at that time. Even then I was probably only getting 50-70 grams per day, which was probably a contributer to how tired I was. I found a protein shake that is all natural - no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners that has 50 grams of protein...
Name? (if you feel like it) Kim You and maybe your partners age at the birth? We'll both be 28 Are the babies Mono or Di or what combo of both?  Di/Di twins What number of kids will is be for you? 1 and 2 Genders? Will you be finding out? We'll hopefully find out at the next appointment (End of July) EDD and or planned birth timing? My "due" date is December 7th. My goal is to make it to 37 weeks / Mid November. State you live in? Arizona Anything...