or Connect

Posts by Severine Degnan

Thank you, I bought it, we shall see.
I would contact the midwifes and ask them. As far as I know, they do not take insurance so it's up to your insurance to cover it or not. I believe United paid a client of mine for doula service so they may. Have you called them?
After trying to conceive for 5 years and doing it all, acupuncture, homeopathy, mayan uterine massage, cleanse, herbs... I am going down the road of infertility treatments. I am scared and I would love to find other women who are going through the same now or have in the past. I feel I will need support from peers who know what I will be going through. I expect the road to be bumpy, hubby is super supportive although scared himself. I would love to hear from you ladies and...
I am 40, been trying to have a 2nd baby for 5 years and i may be ready (although nervous and scared) to do IUI in the next couple of months. Before i do that, I want to get a better understanding of my cycles and when I ovulate since my cycles are 30-33 days. So I am researching ovulation kits and I figures I would ask around to get opinions. Thanks
Hi everyone, I am a certified birth and postpartum doula as well as a certified holistic coach. I work with women from conception to motherhood, to increase chances of conception, to feel good during pregnancy, to release fears around childbirth, to guide women to connect with their inner wisdom and their birthing guides, to empower them to make choices that are right for them so they have a powerful and transformative birth. I also work with women postpartum helping...