or Connect

Posts by Dr Neustaedter

First, get a lead testing kit at the hardware store and test the baseboards. If you are concerned about your exposure then the best plan is to start taking detox supplements including chlorella tablets, zeolite powder to clear toxins, and n-acetyl cysteine to promote your body's production of the antioxidant glutathione. Finally, don't worry. I'm sure your baby will be fine.
Here's the problem. Vaccines clearly contribute to the problem of overproduction of antibodies and the tendencies for children to develop allergies and asthma. Since you haven't vaccinated I assume you have decided the adverse effects of vaccines outweigh the possible benefits, and/or you have decided that vaccines don't work. You need to weigh this previous decision against the possibility that the vaccine will have a protective effect against pneumonia. However, you need...
You need a specific antiviral program to treat warts. Fish oil is a great anti-inflammatory and support for brain function in kids and vitamins will support healthy cellular functions but won't treat a virus except indirectly.
Warts are caused by a virus and they are contagious, although some people will be more susceptible than others. Sounds like you have a virulent virus. Immune system activators are often helpful. Vitamins and fish oil are great, but they are not going to help with warts. A good formula that kids will take is Immunoberry liquid by Designs for Health. This is a good mushroom, astragalus and elderberry formula. Their product Immunitone is a similar capsule form. Colostrum is...
Thanks for your posts and response. My comment was certainly not meant to be sexist or gender biased, but a light-hearted take on a perennial problem of kids choosing their identities and expressing their individuality. It was more an exasperated critique of the situation I, like many parents, face. I encourage all children to become experts, to achieve their highest potential, and overcome stereotypes, especially in school. I'm sorry if my comment came across as anything...
My two boys in MS and HS wear jeans, shorts and tshirts like all the other boys. They would wear the same clothes for a week or until they disintegrated and fell off of them. That's boys for you. My son's GF was voted best dressed in her MS. Her parents spend a literal fortune on clothes. That's girls for you. All of the kids I know and in my practice would hate the idea of uniforms. Let's take a kid centered view about this folks. Let them wear appropriate clothes for...
Vitamin C will not boost immune function. Vitamin D, astragalus, whey protein, and mushroom formulas will. www.cure-guide.com is my website. It is not in another language. Keep up the good work.
Polio virus from the oral vaccine is spread through the stool, so the most common mode of transmission is from changing diapers of recently vaccinated babies. Adequate handwashing in older children or adults who have been recently vaccinated will help prevent infections. If you have read the section in my book The Vaccine Guide you know that more than 95 % of people who contract the polio virus experience only cold symptoms, and many people who have had the virus or shed...
I recommend IntraKid multi liquid by Druckerlabs available through Amazon.
Giving fish oil or cod liver oil is safe as long as it is from a reputable company (Carlson, Nordic Naturals, etc) and not from a drug store or warehouse store. The dosage for EPA and DHA is at least 400 mg each. More is fine. I would not worry about excess vitamin A or D in fish oil supplements.