or Connect

Posts by junebirdie

Thanks for the replies. Things have actually improved quite a bit since I posted this. I think the combination of everything that has been difficult here in a new place with being sick 8 weeks straight and kind of trapped in a small apt with a partner who is worried about the upcoming changes, things just got REALLY tense and exploded. I'm feeling much, much better now.  My nausea has almost gone away for the most part and I have energy again.  I forget that I've spent...
Hi  I am 12 and a half weeks along and my first trimester has been very difficult. I've been nauseous all day every day for 8 weeks straight and extremely fatigued, sleeping at least 12 hrs a day. My husband has not been very happy about this pregnancy. We got pregnant (a surprise) back in March and it ended in a miscarriage at 9 weeks in May. I had another surprise in September and when I told DH the news he got really upset and said he "didn't want this". He was...
I am glad I found this thread because I am starting to worry. I had a Mirena removed last month on the 17th and AF came the day after. I only had the IUD in for three weeks.I bled for about three days with little to no cramping. I usually have really painful cramping but not this time around. DH and I have been using withdrawal since then but we weren't able to be intimate during what I believe was my fertile period due to a yeast infection. (I'm not really sure what my...
I had symptoms very early when I was pregnant.. around a week before my period was supposed to come.The first thing I noticed was that my lower back was hurting and I would have a mild cramping (not unlike my period cramps but a little duller) it felt as if my period was going to come any day my breasts my very sore and swollen. I also had an increase in sensitivity to smells and an increase in fatigue. To tell ya the truth, my early pregnancy symptoms mimicked PMS...
I've been with them since April when I went for my prenatal appointment. I was really shocked because the doctor seemed like a good fit then and was really supportive and kind when I had my miscarriage but then something changed when I went for my IUD. They had trouble getting it in and the doctor acted annoyed by that and then fussed me out when I called on the weekend for a Rx for my UTI (that I now believe was somehow linked to the IUD) . Who knows but I will...
Thanks for your help. I decided to get it taken out a few days ago. The doctor made it sound like my symptoms were in my head and that there was no way the IUD was causing it. Psh Ok well all I know is that my symptoms got better within 24 hrs of having it removed. I am also someone who cannot handle the hormonal birth control. I had told him this before getting the IUD and was assured that it wouldn't be noticeable. It was noticeable, in fact, I also had major swelling...
I am new to this site and I have been scanning through previous topics debating on whether or not I should get my IUD removed. I had it put in three weeks ago and it was the most painful experience I've ever had. It took two attempts and a cervical block to finally get it in. I cramped badly for two days after and then didn't have much cramping after that so I was overall satisfied BUT I've noticed a major decrease in my sex drive when we do have intercourse it is...