or Connect

Posts by RachaelM

Wow, I'm so sorry that you had that comment from your husband. As others said, listen to your body and do what you feel is best. If that means resting, so be it.    He is forgetting what you are risking..your health and that of your baby....by pushing it.    Let go of what he said, holding on to it won't help matters right now.    Take care of yourself and seek more help if you feel you need it. Otherwise, stand your ground and trust that your body is telling...
I would say it's very normal, especially when later playing with dolls etc. As others said, repetition is a normal way of learning language. 
You need to listen to your body and baby here. I found meditation and asking the question to myself really helped me through my pregnancy and birth. Really, we all know what's going on with ourselves and what we should do, but we try and look outside of ourselves instead of trusting what we know.    This might sound airy-fairy but I really found the power of my own intuition and connection with my body and baby during pregnancy and it never led me astray.    If...
I'm so sorry that you are going through this and while I can't offer any practical help regarding the payments etc, I just wanted to let you know that you have support here and that while this is a crazy challenge to go through, it sounds like things will work out well and leave you to both be more free in your lives to be the people you need to be.   All the best.
Just for a different perspective for you, here in the UK routine circumcision is not done, just...not at all. When I went to the states and did my doula training I was shocked to find that if the mother had a big and did not want to circ that I should follow the baby to ensure they do not 'accidentally' do it anyway. I was just...speechless.    Anyway, my point here is that I do not know ONE man that is circumcised here. Not a single freaking one. Now it's not like...
  This exactly.    Tetanus is so unlikely when there is exposure to oxygen. Risk factors for it are issues such as poor circulation or an incredibly deep wound that does not bleed. If there is bleeding, you are likely to be fine.    Also, the thing that cause the wound would ALSO have to have not been exposed to oxygen before puncturing the skin...so a nail deep in the soil, yes. A rusty nail sticking out of a post...not likely, especially as rust is a sign of oxygen...
It's crazy, but after years of looking in to vaccines, it amazes me that studies like this are dismissed by so many as nonsense. When in fact, if you open your eyes of course vaccination increases the risk of illness and death.    It's some powerful psychology of fear that is driving the industry.    Thank goodness for communities like this!
But on the flip side here, vaccines are not 100% (no where near) so what about a child that is coming in with signs of a "VPD" who does not get looked at with the possibility of it being the actual disease, because they were vaccinated. To me, it's not the over-reaction of doctors to unvaccinated children that's the issue here, it's the trust in vaccines allowing doctors to be less vigilant with vaccinated children.    And you know, a vaccinated kid with all those toxins...
Great point about being able to observe patterns when we are in outside of them. I found it really opened my eyes when I moved to the USA (from UK) and first saw the way things are done there, compared to here. Then over time I saw how weird some of my own culture was. On moving back it's opened my eyes even more to our differences, good and bad.    On the subject of pills and vaccines I did find the US was much more heavy on them both (chickenpox??? what!) - what...
YEs, you can object to it although the university itself may decide to not allow you to go ahead, as that is at their discretion...but can be appealed. I refused Hep B when I was doing my midwifery at University in the UK and apart from a crazy nurse that called me and told me I was going to die if I didn't get it, it was all fine. I just signed the waiver.    If you look in to Hep B stats, even if you catch it, if you are healthy and look after yourself, you are...