or Connect

Posts by cordelia15

pokey.  that is great news about follies on both sides and good luck with your insems this weekend!  I hope this is it!     outdoorsy. . thanks!  maybe if you just never answer the phone you won't have to deal with anything from the insurance company. . I really hope they don't try to wiggle out of it.  and glad you are gearing up for a new cycle. . if we all vote to kick you off from this board to the preggo board maybe you will have to go, well you and pokey, it's...
Jenny.  .you kill me with the only testing ONCE per day like that is backing off  :)  FX for you, all of those are also signs that could be positive so hang in there! 
testing for pregnancy or for LH surge?  Probably will test again this evening for surge. . I am trying to hold out as LONG as possible for preggo tests even though I have five cheap ones sitting in my medicine cabinet.  I think it was justanother jenny who hid hers.  (jenny is this right?)  Maybe I will have DH do that though of course I will then have to look for them.   Also, I left my dang BBT at my dad's house so I have to go buy another one today!   so annoying! 
Lise: can I be moved to waiting to know? While I am still technically waiting to O since we did our first insem I feel ready to switch over! One OPK said I had surge today but the digital said no so I will try again later and pray we are on target for timing. I wish they had more info on how long these shipped swimmers live!
erintngirl. . sorry to hear that you are out but good luck with next month.  Also, as for DP being out for good, you never know, if she feels that now, obviously you just have to let her feel that but life changes so much you never know how either of you will feel down the road. .but for now hugs for the crappy cycle and baby dust for the next one! 
easttowest.  .from her charts I would say she is Oing on Day 18 I would have guessed that both months from this chart by looking at temps and  2days past pos OPK .  and thanks for your good luck wishes.  I do feel that same way about you and DW trying wherever you are trying!  Oh and my temp doesn't spike so high, I almost never get consistently above 98. .    AFU. . after some stress we are going to do our first insem tomorrow though now of course I think it is too...
outdoorsy. . I am so sorry. . I really was hoping this was it for you.  I imagine nowhere near as much as you were but I was so sad to hear your news.  Hugs and baby dust for next cycle.    fmorris. . I def second the people not knowing, if people know they will ask, or if they don't ask, they will think.  It's good to have support from folks but it does add to the stress for sure if they are people you don't want to have to process with each month. . good luck with...
Easttowest. I have the same question about opks if they are line or digitals. On the line ones I get a line reading for three days until it is as dark as control line sonthe first two days are not considered positive. For temp spike I have heard it can take up to 48 hours to register progesterone but should not take longer than that. So my best, unmedical, guess would be she is ovulating later than you think but again I don't know. We are doing the two insems this month...
First I am sorry.  To have a special event like that ruined must have felt awful and the judgement is deplorable. I mean fine if you have an opinion like that, it's your right (even if it's wrong) but to put ANY of it on a kid is despicable and immature.  I am glad he came back, means at least that he does want to connect and realized he was not right but still. .    I do feel that it's worth having a conversation with him.  DH's father said some really hurtful...
easttowest. . so sorry.  I was really rooting for you and DW, made me so sad when I saw your update.  I guess you just have to trust that the right baby is waiting for you out there though I know that doesn't help in the meantime. . only plus side is you did not get all the sadness from testing too. . I am going to try to learn from that. .still feels so close to home since we are so much in the same situation.  I hope next month is your magic month. .