or Connect

Posts by cordelia15

Hi all. . keep meaning to stop by and write I am just so constantly overwhelmed but I am still reading everyone's stories   First off. . wishin. . congrats again,  it sounds like a really hard experience but I am so glad everyone made it out okay. .continued good healing vibes to DW who seems like an amazing trooper!    seraf. . I totally hear you about not thinking your kids are growing up.  I look at my little guy all the time and just can't imagine there will...
  I know I am pathetically excited. . they said it was covered 100% just to do it within 60 days of birth (apparently either way).  I think when you have twins they might even have to offer you hospital grade rentals if you prefer but I don't know about that, that is just rumor, not from anything they told me on the phone.  
congrats essenbe. . did you have any idea??    knitting tigers. . congrats again!      anyone have any rec'd for breast pumps. . my insurance covers one so I am going to get a new one since my old one has lived through a few lifetime as i took it from my sister before. . I will mostly be BFing straight from the tap if all goes well again but want to have it for backup. .. they have a lot of choices  (I think this should link there if you happen to be bored )...
we are currently pregnant with #2, got pregnant both time using a KD at home, two different donors but they are married to each other.  The actual process of doing it at home is pretty simple, it's more the emotional issues that are challenging. . (and by simple I don't mean guaranteed success, just not that complicated)   Our first pregnancy was done with in person donations and the second ended up being by shipped sperm, though we did try an in-person too.   I love...
carmen.  wow what a sleep!  I hope your body feels refreshed and healthy now!   cananny. . those babies just get cuter and cuter, I love the way triplets/twins look so physically connected, touching etc.    escher. . I know what you feel about the milestones being different, like every day of our first pregnancy felt like we were marking down the days and I was SO anxious to meet DS.  Now, I mark down the milestones but more bc I have had a few scares...
so sorry sandiego  hope you are back soon.  hugs 
crashing to say CONGRATS to friedereke!     and still following so many of your stories, and sending hugs for setbacks and good wishes for upcoming cycles! 
seraf.  now that is the type of story that gives me hope.  I think doctors and other people really try to panic people who had c-sections about their next births so it's always good and grounding to remember how different labors can be for the same birth parent    isa. . such wonderful pictures, glad it turned out so well   Carmen. . glad you are home safe and sound.     knitting tigers. . how are you feeling?  you are going to set a record for cooking those...
seraf. .you do know I was joking about slipping out right?  After a three day induction and three hours of pushing which ended up in a c-section, I would consider almost anything under 90 minutes of pushing "slipping out"   I feel like I did everything in my power the first pregnancy to ensure a good birth, daily exercise and yoga, massage, chiropractic, birth classes, breathing etc so am now at the point that I prepare the best I can and accept fate as part of it!