or Connect

Posts by cordelia15

I posted on the other thread that mrs and mrs referenced. . don't think I have any more info but if you have extra questions feel free to message me and good luck! 
knitting. . that sucks about the tax refund. . I hope you still find a cheap one on CL and I can't believe you are cooking those babies so long!  It's wonderful though I imagine you are quite ready to have them out   seraf. . that is cool about that heads.  I knew of course that the bones moved but didn't know that it could be to such a different extent for different babies.  That gives me so much hope.  Last time just sucked so much I would love to have DD slip on...
so exciting to see everyone finding out the sex and getting ready to pop out some babies!   sorry no more personals right now but reading everyone's updates!!     AFU  had a follow-up US for the resolved bleeding of last week and everything still looked good so I guess we will just stay with unexplained but not dangerous!  baby girl was measuring way ahead, four weeks ahead on head size, two weeks on general, and of course on target for height (so much shortness...
lisedea. . so sorry to hear about Miles, I hope he heals quickly and you all get home soon. . NICU is stressful enough without being separated and having infection on top of it. .    tourneymom..sending good thoughts your way for a smooth rest of pregnancy and I can def see how the end would be filled with more anxiety.. 
Isa  - sorry about your losses   Pokey. . that is such great news about your placenta moving!   Carmen. . enjoy your trip, I hope it all goes smoothly, maybe some odd miracle will bump you up to business classJ    Baby fatty. . the tiredness is so,well exhausting.  Mine lasted pretty much the whole first trimester.. hope yours passes more quickly.    Erin. . I know a LOT of people who failed the 1 hr who passed the 3 hr.  I also know a few people who did...
thanks all!   escher. . so hard!  I planned a natural birth (though not home) with my first and of course everything went drastically wrong and I ended up with a c-section.  I have been struggling SO much with what to do with this one.  I had such a hard recovery from laboring and pushing and then the c-section I am so scared to try and fail again but really would love to avoid a c-section. My step sisterh had a v-bac at home birth and was so happy with hers.  I am...
yes your ARE!!!!!!!!!!!    seraf.. I think so. . i feel like they tested everything. . I know they did a swab of cervix the FNS?? to test for pre-labor enzymes and tested for UTI  but I don't know if they tested for infection too?  Maybe something to ask my ob. . thanks. . 
Thanks for the new thread Granite!   AFM.. spent Saturday in L&D after a big bleed out of nowhere.  They ran every test they can think of (and probed everything they could think of) but could not find anything wrong, and oddly NO trace of blood anywhere.. I seriously thought if they had not seen all the blood stains (sorry TMI)  they would not have believed me. I seriously had a moment where I thought I was going to have the baby that day.  I also had a lot of...
My favorite thing about baby wearing is it gives me freedom to get around the city, often unfriendly for stroller and not have to worry about elevators and stairs.. and also allows me to keep baby close! 
pokey.  woo for passing the GD test!     sotohana . CONGRATS and welcome. . after a hard year for you and DW I am very glad you have some good news!!     carmen. . falls are always so scary. glad you are okay and that you have immunity and are ready to go!    lisedea. so glad you are headed home and sorry your kiddos are staying in for now, it must be so hard to leave them there but glad they are in a good place and are doing well!    isa. . hope you get...