or Connect

Posts by cordelia15

threadcrashing to say CONGRATS on all the BFP's   also baby dust to those of you still in the 2WW and/or taking a break, waiting to O and everything else.  There are so many of you I come back to check on and I really hope you all have success soon!!!  
    at some point a lot of people's bellys become so big that an "innie button" either becomes flushed or pushed out from the stomach.  Mine def became and outie during the last pregnancy and is on it's way now. . 
pokey. . that is crazy about day care but I am familiar with the insanity of people around you thinking things are normal. . we are in a very expensive part of the city and live here only bc we got an insane connection on our apt. . that said, we feel like the poorest people in the hood which is funny bc other places in the country we would be doing fine but here we burn through most of our paychecks. . there is one pre-k near us that is 19,000 a year and that is for a...
sphinxy. . yeah, I hate the finding out the gender thing too.   I try to remember people just don't really know.  I would always tell people, "probably in about 18 years"  and of course no one got it.  I know I posted this on here before too. . but my other one is when DS was really little and people would ask, "Is he a boy or a girl?"  I would just say, "boy for now, who knows?"       bigfoot. good luck with the induction. . I know of people who have done that and...
We used two different KD's who are both gay (and married)  Our first KD, took and HIV test right before we tried but did not have any unprotected sex outside of his partner for months prior to that. And I know people often lie about stuff like that but I trust him implicitly.  For his partner, I am going to actually say that we never did a current HIV test but I knew he had taken one previously and same thing that there was no exposure to anything that could have changed...
tourney mom, that is so interesting!  and also btw I keep thinking that I never responded to your thread of KD name, didn't know if it was in this link or another but thanks for sharing your story and I am sorry for your poppy.  And am interested in what you come up with for names.      bigfoot. . thanks for the link to the FB group, I want to join it too!  
planet. . injuries are awful!  I never quite get used to them.  DS had a skull fracture when he was 6 months old and I swear I would cry every time he came near his head for a year. . it's terrifying   knitting.  holy crap how are you 31 weeks already. . ignore the OB, some people just carry low. . and some people drop weeks before they go into labor. and have fun at your showers   bigfoot.  yes the movement is the best isn't it and so cool when partners get to...
erintngirl!  YAY for coming over here. . glad to have you!    sphinxy.  congrats on the job and the move back home   seraf. . hope that night was a one off and tonight is better   bigfoot. . what great pictures and good luck on all the tests. .    wishin. . i hear such great things about hypnobirthing.  glad you are enjoyint it   esttowest. . good news about your boss and excellent on baby friendly workplace. . hope dw feels better soon, hormones are...
YAY. . welcome granite and congrats!   
pokey and mrs and mrs. . don't be scared!  I think I just had nothing to start with and even when I gain weight without pregnancy I get it in my breasts first.  I doubt you will go that big!     mrsandmrs. I got the materniT21 done too and it was easy and reassuring. . my insurance did pay for it but I know a bunch don't.  We also found out the sex from it.  I assume they could do that for multiples too.   (unless you're not finding out, I know you said you were...