or Connect

Posts by cordelia15

sphinxy. . CONGRATS on the ultrasound. . this time I think I was in maternity shortly after my BFP :)  my first I had clothes that were a size up for a while before I bit the bullet. . pants I needed way before shirts.   as for bras, I wouldn't bother with nursing bras bc they are generally more expensive and chances are your bra size will change at least one more time before you are in them.  Really it's hard to size those until you actually get milk in.  but I bought a...
essenbee. . I sort of agree with starling here. . it sounds like you all are stuck in a bad place.  I do support you standing up and putting your foot down on how you should be treated and how you should not be treated, I think the problem is when people don't learn new skills on communicating it is VERY hard to change patterns of how you talk to and interact with people.   So if you are both committed to staying please, go get some outside help, this should not be on...
canannny CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am dying to see a picture here!  Glad things went so well and everyone is healthy!  
seraf. . thanks for the advice for moving from 1 to 2. . I am def praying DD is more of a background presence than poor DS who screamed the first 3 months of his life. .    planet. . I am def going to work on nursing in a different carrier this time though for the life of me, I could not find a way to nurse in the ergo either.  my boobs def didn't reach though I had friends who did it no problem.   sphinxy.  glad you are okay and hope no harm came from the fire....
so sorry for your friend. . this would break my heart. . I would become one of those stories where the mom kidnaps the kid. . seriously. . I don't think I could handle it.  I hope for a legal miracle for her or for a crazy change of heart for her husband. . 
Hi all, I have been MIA on posting but checking in on everyone on my phone which for some reason will never let me post!    I don't even know how to catch up on all the personals but here goes   cannanny. . i can't believe you are so close!  it sounds stressful to try to be resting in a place that isn't great for rest but I am glad the end is in sight!  You have done such an amazing job!     lisedea. . your pics are amazing!   do you have the link to vote?  I...
  are you taking anything that would sway this?  If not, yes, call her.  If you are really surging now, I would guess that Thursday afternoon would be too late.  Thursday morning might catch it though, depending on when your surge actually happened.  And my whole thought on calling Dr's is, doesn't matter what they think, as long as you are respectful, they should take your calls and all of us who are TTC are a little crazy!  
Hi All. . just a quick check in after a LONG weekend away   Sphinxy. . we have the sumner video monitor..I don't love the quality for the pic but it works pretty well, ours did break at some point and they replaced it so customer service is good too.  Don't worry about lack of symptoms, people all just do things differently.  My sister never had a single symptom her entire pregnancy!  But I know it's hard to not have some super visible sign that things are all...
thanks everyone. .    easttowest. . we didn't give a gift for our KD's either time but involve them by sending them pics, calling after big appointments, like finding out the sex, the anatomy scan etc.  Since both of our KD's will be in our kids lives, I think they also kind of think that having the kids is a gift so in some ways our situation might be a little different but I guess I don't know exactly what you are planning since in some ways your situation seems...
Hi All!  So much news!    pokey . . congrats on the boy, I think at least in the short term you will find that doing for a boy or girl are pretty much the same!  I was worried about having a boy the first time but am over the moon with him (I know you just mean it's different and not that you didn't want a boy) but so far, it's all just love !   cananny. . so close!!!  and yes, so glad you have folks around for help!    wishin. . hope you feel better...