or Connect

Posts by cordelia15

canananny. . hang in there!  I can't imagine how tough this must be getting. . I really admire your attitude!    lisedea. . those pictures are amazing!  you and DP look so happy and wonderful   max. . glad the larger size helped!  it really was a lifesaver for me too!     one mommy, planet, seraf, and pretty isa, OMG all of your children are so cute!  How is this possible?    prettyisa, we're having a Gemini though astrology says poor DD will struggle to...
I think this conversation happened almost exactly in our house!  We have a whole list of awkward conversation too.  also since KD was visiting from out of town, we used to leave him in our apartment and go on "the sperm walk" until he texted when he was done.  At one point he was meeting a friend after for a drink and the friend went on the sperm walk with us which we think made him an uncle.   Then when we were visiting our KD's but staying a few blocks away, they...
seraf.  .hope that soren is okay!  glad his pee is fine and hope it's just the anemia. . glad they didn't retract him (insert head banging icon here)    thanks for the prenatal advice!  I will look at few   max.  .congrats on the pumping progress. . and some unsolicited advice, you may already know this but . . have you looked into different size flanges for the pump?  Mine hurt so much before I realized I could buy a bigger size! 
cananny. . . sending good energy around the c-section, it's always a little nerve wracking but hope it goes smoothly.  And I def had 3rd trimester anxiety, and mood swings too.  I almost punched a man on the street once who said something rude to me.  (I still maintain he deserved it though :) )   Just personally the worst part of the c-section for me was having no idea it was coming, I think in some ways knowing ahead of time makes it so much easier.     seraf. . I...
Also have zero personal experience here but this is my thought. . if you really just want to meet once, I don't think your daughter needs to know but it doesn't seem like that is what you want.  I am always under the personal belief that children will forgive many things but not being deliberately lied to or misled, especially if one of your issues is around trust.  If you do plan something long term, your daughter will be effected, the notion that she is in Europe...
seraf. .oh, that makes sense, sorry for the assumption/misinterpretation   max. . we loved having the one that came out of the base but we used the snap and go a lot in the beginning so made sure to have one that fit in there and personally just liked having the infant car seats.  We got the Graco 35 and were able to use it for over a year and a half but DS is not tall so that made it easier.  I think it is just a personal thing. . and that's great about the milk!  
Hi All. . been out of the loop for a while but just finished reading everyone one's updates. . no time to get back to everyone right now just wanted to say hi. . . few quick ones    seraf. . since you are friends with noreves off of here, if she is ever interested in a support group of sorts, I have a friend and a friend of a friend who have started groups to support parents who lost kids at birth or shortly before and would be happy to send a reference if that was...
thread crashing. .   san diego. . so sorry, I do hope they find out what is wrong soon and this is your last heartache.  . .   lizbian, I know for IVF motility can be pretty low, I remember on one bank they sad MOT5  (or maybe 10?) was fine for IVF which kind of shocked me since it is rated up to 30+ but I guess since they are getting it so close, it doesn't matter as much.      to everyone else. . following your stories and wishing you all good luck!  
congrats mrs and mrs!   sorry Scorpio for the BFN, hope it is your last!     Darcy hope you are not out yet and while 11 days is short it is still considered a decent LP but def talk to your dr anyway, I think anything under 10 is where they worry    GL to everyone else!  
lise and max. . I love the name Ellis too, it was on my top three for DS,    wishin. . I don't think you are a thread killer!    esenbee. . sorry you had a rough time with BFing..hope this time is easier.  I did have one friend who never got milk with her first child and now oddly enough has oversupply with the 2nd so all things are possible.  I hate a shitty pump too and could never pump for than a few ounce on one side and one on the other.  If I just had to...