or Connect

Posts by cordelia15

fille, also popping in to throw my support, while I do think financial planning is important I do not think $ is not a reason to have a child as long as you can provide for all their basic needs.  There are a million ways to do things way more affordably.  If you were 20, I might encourage you to wait, but I still think it's no one's business but your own.  we also started when my DH did not have a job but went ahead with it anyway, and he ended up getting one but then I...
easttowest.. congrats on the beautiful picture sorry DW had a scare but glad everything is okay!   darth.. yes I realized as i typed that that BF was potentially less controversial. .i was really just trying to explain myself, keep feeling like I am sticking my foot in my mouth somehow and every comment is somehow wrong. . but apparently did it again. .
Just to clarify, I think I used the word "argue"  when I did not mean it.  I do respect that all individuals make choices, religious or otherwise and I respect individual choice and try not to assume my POV is the right one for others.  when conversations arise where there is dialogue, I would openly share my choice and opinion but I would not contradict someone if they were sharing their story.  So if someone was telling me about their son's bris, I say mazel tov, I do...
I agree but I don't agree insurance should necessarily cover it.  Most people who do it for religious reasons won't do it in the hospital anyway and if it was considered non-medical and elective I can guarantee less people would do it.    And Pokey, I agree that I never feel in parenting that I have the right to tell people what choices to make but I do have the right to give an opinion.  And also for some folks female circumcision is a medical/cultural more and I sure as...
Lat post for me on circumcision Here is the link to some information http://www.circfacts.com/   This is from a friend of mine so not my words but. . "Also re the AAP released an updated policy regarding RIC on August 27th. It is rumored to be more in favor of RIC due to STD's/HIV. This is a actually a fallacy not to mention untrue and has been debunked for years. Germany, Finland, KNMG (the dutch), and the UK are all moving to ban RIC in their countries (even for...
sphinxy.. that is actually really early and you should have no problem flying. unless you have a high risk pregnancy and your dr says not too, pretty much entire 2nd trimester is perfect for flying.  .you can actually fly well into your third too, I know people who still flew at 36 weeks!   frederieke. leaking is totally normal, mostly it's not sperm but just seminal ? fluid coming out . even when a bio male/female couple has sex, leakage happens. .in all of our...
Max that is so exciting!!! I imagine how nerve racking this process is. Starling I agree with you about raising lots of good boys out there!
wow 3 boys!  lisedea. . that's great!  I have a friend pregnant with twins and she joked there had to be a good chance she was having at least one girl since she was having two and I thought of you and cananny and just laughed!
esenbe. .that is a great pic! and I am with you, if she wants to be a princess she can be, I do love watching their expressions unfold!  DS def has preferences already   pokey. .. that is funny about DW and the x-mas presents. . 
cannanny.. wow, I can't believe you are so close!  I hope you get a few more weeks in though to get those babies nice and big though I honestly can't imagine how hard that will be for you!  What a nice present for DP. .    outdoorsy. . I know insurance covered most of mine but not sure what, my Dr didn't tell me but I have not been billed anything yet so don't know.  I had just assumed it was covered (which was probably stupid) bc my Dr. recommended it and didn't say...